• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MVP Meetup - July 11th

Started by Mellamo, July 02, 2009, 07:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellamo

This month's meetup of the Merrimack Valley area Porcupines is Saturday, July 11th at Murphy's Taproom in Manchester. The doors open around 11:00 AM and the meeting starts at 11:30.

We'll meet new members, touch base with each other, and swap books. Please prepare a short announcement on any activities you have going on and want to share, bring a friend, and invite new movers. See you there!

Rearden

[post deleted, no longer relevant]

Mellamo

Oh, ok. I guess that's what I get for not checking the forums ahead of time.  :blush:

The 11th it is, then!  ;D

Rearden

Humorrhoid

I like to attend & I got no ride.
Can someone cool give me a ride.
I pay 4 the gas.

Or in alternative ,can we have one
in Nashua too?

Kat Kanning

If you start it, people will likely come.

Friday

Quote from: Humorrhoid on July 03, 2009, 02:36 PM NHFT
Or in alternative ,can we have one
in Nashua too?
There's a group called the Coalition for Limited Government that meets monthly in Nashua.  The website is still being set up; if you PM me your email address, I can forward it to the group leader, BrettP, to have you added to the email distribution list.  The group meets on the second Sunday of each month at Margarita's.