• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Political Party

Started by Humorrhoid, July 02, 2009, 09:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Humorrhoid

Suggestions /comments/ opinions
about a new political party?

Anyone?

liftsboxes

Yep ... I'd like to start a new party called the Kindergarten Party.  I think it would be the best way to explain libertarian ideals to the broadest range of people.

I have the .com and .net url's already reserved.

Russell Kanning

i am a member of the Free State Party
you can join us or i might also support your new party
when you start it up and start doing stuph to mess with the system ... send me a press release for the newspaper

KBCraig

Any party, so long as Lemmi & Winks are atop the ticket.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: liftsboxes on July 02, 2009, 09:27 AM NHFT
Yep ... I'd like to start a new party called the Kindergarten Party.  I think it would be the best way to explain libertarian ideals to the broadest range of people.

Not sure if you were trying to be a jerk with this, but it actually makes sense.  Don't take what isn't yours.  Do what you promise to do.  Don't be the one who "started it".  That's about it.

tracysaboe

All I ever need to know, I learned from Kindergarten.

Tracy

liftsboxes

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 02, 2009, 03:19 PM NHFT

Not sure if you were trying to be a jerk with this, but it actually makes sense.  Don't take what isn't yours.  Do what you promise to do.  Don't be the one who "started it".  That's about it.

No, I'm serious and do have the url's reserved.  I think it would be a really good way to make the general public aware that we don't need all of these super complicated laws and government controls to have free, safe, and happy lives.

Think about those basic Kindergarten rules:

Repect each others person and property.
Play fair.
Don't hit people.
Put things back where you found them.
Clean up your own mess.
Don't take things that aren't yours.
Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody by accident.
Wash your hands before you eat.
Flush.

Most of us heard those rules growing up.  Most of us think of that time as less complicated and more happy.  Society could be adequately governed by these simple principles.  I think that the national dialogue is almost ready for a group people to stand up and say publicly (viral internet campaign initially?) that government is silly and self-important. 

Humorrhoid

My intention is to have an official clown equivalent to the mascot of the
baseball teams.

Kindly reserve this position for me eh.

Is the Libetarian has a clown yet? Cuz I like to
volunteer.

I'm dead serious I think we got to have our own political party too.

Russell Kanning

so you want to have a different political party than the Free State Party?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 02, 2009, 03:19 PM NHFT

Juice and crackers for everyone

Mandatory naps

Kat Kanning

Lloyd likes the nap part  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

But, not the mandatory.

We got thin tomato juice and Saltines.  We heard of schools that had Orange Juice :o

Kat Kanning

Just don't drink the kool-aid.

Humorrhoid

I didn't know there is a Free State  Party.

liftsboxes

I'm honestly not even sure that anyone would ever run as a "Kindergarten Party" candidate.  However, if anyone is interested in talking about the possibilities / brain storming some ideas for a viral internet campaign, how about a sitting down at Murphy's one Tuesday and hashing it out?  Takers?