• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

you thought you were free (well no you probably didn't)

Started by violence, July 02, 2009, 10:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

violence

Quote from: Pat McCotter on July 04, 2009, 08:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: Ogre on July 04, 2009, 08:01 AM NHFT
QuoteI have health insurance.  I choose to participate through my employment.

Actually, in most cases, you do not choose to participate. Your employer is required by government to provide you with such insurance. Ask your employer if you can opt out and watch what happens.

In the meantime, I'm wondering how the cash that is raised by such "fines" will compare to the costs of incarcerating those who refuse to pay such fines.

People won't refuse to pay fines. $36 billion is what we expect because people refuse to participate and those people will pay because they are law-abiding, cooperative citizens.

you can't refuse to pay the fines unless you stop working, they will be added out of your federal income taxes.

violence

i'm wondering how we're supposed to get a trial for this? in federal court? they will set up a kangaroo court like traffic court only federal where no rules apply except  what the judge decrees

Ogre

As you pointed out -- it will be taken from you by force via taxes. There are no trials, you just owe the government money and if you don't pay, they come shoot you or arrest you.

thinkliberty

Sometimes they both shoot you and arrest you.

They shoot ed brown with a tazer, electrocuted him and then arrested him because he did not give them money.

J’raxis 270145

From the article:—
QuoteThe fines would be collected through the income tax system.

Another reason not to "voluntarily" send these thugs your income information...