• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Meeting

Started by Kat Kanning, July 07, 2009, 05:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

LSF Meeting 2:00 Sunday July 12th to select the 2009/2010 recipients.   

Should the LSF continue past this year?  Or should we disburse all the funds and shut it down?

Lloyd Danforth

Keep it going.  Is it a lot of trouble?

Scott Roth

We had a great meeting, Lloyd.  Missed you there... ;)

Ryan McGuire

Kellie and I always thought the LSF was a superb idea, is it sticking around?

Kat Kanning

Yes, would you like to help?

Ryan McGuire

Sure, I'll help. What can I do? I'm not really much of an organizer, but I can do tech work easily or stuff envelopes or that sort of thing.

Mike Barskey

I'd like to participate, too.

Lloyd Danforth

We need to raise funds. Solicit contributions. Make stuff and sell it.  Have a flea market and sell stuff. We could each keep a roll of 50/50 tickets around to do a 50/50 raffle. I've been meaning to compose a cover letter to send to private schools along with applications.  We could also leave applications at libraries, town halls, etc
We once discussed lowering the application fee to $5.00.  That might encourage applicants.

Kat Kanning

Technically, we also need a VP.

The current website is too messed up to continue.  If one of you wanted to xfer the current info into a new website, that would be much appreciated.  The reason why we didn't get many applicants this year is the website was messed up.  I kept thinking I'd got the problem fixed, but then I hadn't.

Russell Kanning

it's a problem only a geek can fix ... if only we could find one around here

Lloyd Danforth

I know how to make stuff

Ryan McGuire

I'd be happy to take a look at the website this weekend, what specifically is broken?

porcupine kate

Once the website is straightened out can we make a facebook group page and a chip in for it.  This would be another way to reach more people about the LSF.

I'm involved in too much already but I want to help out.

Do we have anything in the way of a flyer?  I could use some.
I'm part of the NH Tea Party group.  While I don't agree with everything they do It would be great to let them know about LSF. 

Let me know when you are going to do a fund raiser.
If you want to do a yard sale Porc Central is a good location for it.
I'll let you know how the one for Scholars Academy goes.

How about a table at liberty forum. 

Let me know what I can do to help out.