• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Missing Ridleos

Started by TackleTheWorld, July 08, 2009, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

I've edited a few bootleg Ridleos from Dada's camera since he's been in jail.  
They are on my you tube channel TackleTheWorld
If anyone knows how to get them to Ridley Report  please tell me.

Dave's jail picnic
Dave's plans for future disobedience
Sam talks about the death of his fellow prisoner
Dave enters the jail

Puke

I have the means to get them on Ridley Report if the information I have is still accurate.

TackleTheWorld

Step one complete, Thank you Puke!
I'd like to sponsor one,
Now to make an advertisement. 

CJS

Speaking of missing Ridleos ... has anyone spoken with the man hinself since he began his sentence?

I hit the Ridley report channel first thing every day and can not tell you how cool it was to see new content there even though he is inside . Great idea !!

TackleTheWorld

You're right!  I don't know who did it or how they did it, but the missing Ridleos are where they should be, on Ridley Report.com and Dave's You Tube channel. 
Thank you mysterious person!

Puke

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 09, 2009, 01:03 PM NHFT
Thank you mysterious person!

Was not I. There are at least one other person I know who can add Ridleos.
So, good job on them. I had to go to work instead.

TackleTheWorld

Bill St. Clair

Dave said in that Ridleo that he expected to be released yesterday at 5pm, unless the goons made good on their promise to extend his kidnapping due to his refusal to provide a middle initial.

According to this post, he's out: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=18534.msg302811#msg302811

Dave posted a Ridley Report segment from outside the jail, using his cell phone camera. 44 people were there to meet him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a7mlZchXNo