• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police checkpoint in Seabrook

Started by turbo, July 13, 2009, 06:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Checkpoint delivers sobering message

$500,000 tax dollars stolen in order to more efficiently violate our Constitutional rights.

Oh wait, I see it was "court approved", it must be OK.

::)

Fluff and Stuff

I'm pretty sure check points are optional in NH.  Of course, the drivers didn't know that.

AntonLee

people around town were pretty angry that they were stopped.  I hope police keep doing these they're only making enemies.  Trot out all the boo hoo asshole statist "victim's" families you want.  For each one of those, you've got 5 that mentioned that they were stopped or knew someone that was and that it was more of a hassle than a good thing.

Free libertarian

I wonder what would happen if everybody that got stopped told the cop at their window to fill er up and check the oil too?  :P

AntonLee

it would make hilarious videos.  I hope someone posts if they see when the next one will be in the brook. . . cause I'll be there taking complaints.