• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

[s]KancaMagus[/s] Saco for late July birthdays

Started by Sovereign Curtis, July 14, 2009, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

I'm all for Saco: I've heard it's a calmer river and I'm all for being lazy with friends - I'm not in the mood for excitement. :)

The Liberty Bus? Awesome! That would be fun. I'd chip in and ride if I could be picked up on the way, but I suspect that I'm not on the way between Keene and Saco (I'm near Manch).

Sovereign Curtis

I really need to get on top of renting out these seats...

Ok. So far I know of a dozen people who will most certainly be partying on that bus the entire trip. That leaves 10 seats (@ $18.00 each) that need filling.

http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=Tuftonboro%20NH%20us&mag=5&lat=&lon=&ard=1#mvt=m&lat=43.511084&lon=-71.69563&mag=5&zoom=10&q1=keene%2C%20nh&w0=44.048115730823504%2C-71.279296875&q2=north%20conway%2C%20nh

here is the route from Keene to North Conway. Looks like Concord would make a great pickup spot. Also Henniker/theDomes makes a logical and obvious pick up spot. So if you (Barskey) and anyone else who would be interested, can make it to one of those two spots, we can get you on the bus.

Mike Barskey

Fantastic! I will meet the bus in Concord. I think I will not be alone (at least 3 others joining me - PM me for names).

This is going to be an awesome trip. :)

Sovereign Curtis

Sovereign Curtis

Shit! two seats just opened up (thats the wrong direction!) 11 seats available now! Please step up, or I may have to cancel the party bus!

Sovereign Curtis

:( Party bus must be canceled.

That leaves six people in Keene with no transportation! :O

Mike Barskey

Man, you Keeniacs should all pitch in and get a car!

I really hope y'all find transportation. This is going to be a great trip and I'm really looking forward to hanging with you.

Russell Kanning

the funbus seems kinda expensive ... carpooling seems cheaper