• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bunker Hill House-warming & Bonfire Party

Started by dalebert, July 15, 2009, 08:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Start Time:  Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 6:00pm til whenever

The dust has finally settled a bit at Bunker Hill and we will be having a party to introduce friends to the house and to burn some of the huge amount of brush and wood we've cleared in the 2 acres of woods behind the house. I'll be making pizza crusts from fresh-milled flour with some standard toppings. If you want some specific topping on your pizza, bring it, and we can make it happen. We'll also have wieners and smores for roasting over the fire.

If you don't know where I live now, send me a PM. Don't want to post my address on the Inter-tubes.

Here's the Facebook event.

EthanLeeVita

Poor Dale has gone almost two months with an unwarmed cold(figuratively) house?

dalebert

After realizing that several people thought my party was yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread to let people know the date changed to this coming Saturday (Aug 1st). I changed the calendar and the first post in this thread quite a while back, very shortly after posting the thread I believe, but apparently some folks had already marked their personal calendars by then.

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on July 26, 2009, 10:37 PM NHFT
...but apparently some folks had already marked their personal calendars by then.

What a bunch of tards! I would never get a date wrong.   :ignore: