• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sam Dodson Trial July 31st

Started by Kat Kanning, July 16, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on July 20, 2009, 09:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on July 20, 2009, 04:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 20, 2009, 04:28 PM NHFT
John Connell is also on trial on July 27th in Concord.

For what?

I hadn't even heard he'd been arrested!   :o

From what I understand, many people that have trials were not arrested for what they are on trial for.  He may not have been arrested.

FTL_Ian

Lloyd Danforth

At the first 'pimp my activism' John showed us a ticket he got (his first, I think) when he behaved towards the cop the way most people there were suggesting we all do.

Kat Kanning

He got a speeding ticket when he wasn't speeding.  The cop made it up.

Russell Kanning

he must have been arrested .... if he kept driving they wouldn't have been able to hand him that important piece of paper

Peacemaker

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 21, 2009, 08:35 AM NHFT
he must have been arrested .... if he kept driving they wouldn't have been able to hand him that important piece of paper

But those aren't my papers.....those are your papers!

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 19, 2009, 11:06 AM NHFT
Only Two Jobs?

OMG, thank you SO much for posting that.  I've searched YouTube repeatedly for that skit, but didn't remember it was called "Hey Mon" and never found it.

P.S. I AM Judge Reinhold.

Lloyd Danforth

I love 'In Living Color'

I lived amongst Urban Black folks all of my life and knew all of the characters(OK, not Homey). The Jamaican family with the "How many jobs you got Mon?" skits were great!

UOGSammich

Are the cops in NH unable to properly operate radar detectors or just corrupt?

Coconut

The state completed it's argument today before the trial went on hiatus due to lack of time. It will be resumed on September 4th

Russell Kanning

how convenient for those of us that have other things to do besides sit in court all day

Coconut

Sam's Trial. For those that have 4 hours to spare.

[youtube=525,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvGAowpZHc[/youtube]
[youtube=525,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yya9KHNYrrc[/youtube]

KBCraig

Quote from: Coconut on September 10, 2009, 09:55 PM NHFT
Sam's Trial. For those that have 4 hours to spare.

I don't. Is there a highlights reel?

FTL_Ian

No reel, but here's a highlighted frame.  It's really all you need to know.  This is the prosecutor.  Wonder what's got him so excited?

Kat Kanning