• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sam Dodson Trial July 31st

Started by Kat Kanning, July 16, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Sam  Dodson on trial, July 31st 1:30 pm at Keene District Court.  I plan on being there.

Coconut

Going to be a damn busy week.

Russell Kanning

wolf

By refusing to recuse himself in Sam's case, Burke the Jerk is setting himself up to be reversed on appeal. His bios in this matter is so egregious that he could possibly be kicked off the bench for ethics violations. Sam's attorney should consider filing a complaint with the New Hampshire Judicial Conduct  Committee.

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/committees/judconductcomm/index.htm

Kat Kanning

I'm sure Sam's attorney will appreciate the advice.

jeremy2141

how hard is it to go through the impeachment process for a judge?  It would seem fairly straight forward just by watching the video where he had a fit about sitting down would be reason enough, especially if it was over having a couch on your front yard.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Coconut on July 17, 2009, 07:15 PM NHFT

The calendar only shows a Monday trial and a Friday trial... do you have some Weddings to VDO too?

Kat Kanning

Every time we go in there,  there's a possibility of more arrests.  It's endless.  :o

Coconut

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 18, 2009, 10:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on July 17, 2009, 07:15 PM NHFT

The calendar only shows a Monday trial and a Friday trial... do you have some Weddings to VDO too?

A Monday trial?

There are 5 trials on Monday (http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=792.0), and 2 on Friday. And yes, that is in addition to my 2 jobs :)

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

Quote from: wolf on July 17, 2009, 11:16 PM NHFT
By refusing to recuse himself in Sam's case, Burke the Jerk is setting himself up to be reversed on appeal. His bios in this matter is so egregious that he could possibly be kicked off the bench for ethics violations. Sam's attorney should consider filing a complaint with the New Hampshire Judicial Conduct  Committee.

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/committees/judconductcomm/index.htm

Nah.  That's been tried.  His buddies on the committee backed him up.

You can't get fairness from a biased system.

Kat Kanning

John Connell is also on trial on July 27th in Concord.

Mike Barskey

wolf

QuoteNah.  That's been tried.  His buddies on the committee backed him up.

You can't get fairness from a biased system.

Just like PA. When I was sentenced for DUI the stench of his honer's breath made me barf but I got high of it as I was being taken to jail. Something like doing a handful of bad shrooms. I found out later that his honer was wearing an ankle bracelet from NY for multiple DUI's in NY state that never made the paper and he never spent a day in jail for. Equal protection under the law! what a joke.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Mike Barskey on July 20, 2009, 04:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 20, 2009, 04:28 PM NHFT
John Connell is also on trial on July 27th in Concord.

For what?

I hadn't even heard he'd been arrested!   :o