• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rick's latest experience................

Started by Raineyrocks, July 21, 2009, 05:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

He went kayaking when I was in Mass. with the kids/grandboys, visiting my son and he thought he heard a waterfall.        So anyways, instead of saying, "holy crap, I better do something now just in case what I'm hearing is really a waterfall", he remained on his steady stream until he could see the damn waterfall.  ::)

He managed to grab onto something, (not sure what it was, I was too busy picturing this in my head), and his kayak tipped over along with his cell phone and expensive camera I got him for Xmas a few years ago.  ::)   Oh yeah, I also bought him a kayak bag to hold his stuff in that year too but I guess he didn't use it.  ::)

He somehow got the cell phone and camera; climbed up some hill and started walking home with his kayak.  My 19 year old daughter and her boyfriend found him walking along the side of the road and gave him a ride home.  He blew dry the cell and camera and it was working fine until he starting taking pictures in Boston when we were there a few days ago.

Oh yeah, he's fine, just a scratched knee.  :)