• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gay got saved at Kilgore protest

Started by joeyforpresident, September 23, 2005, 02:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

William

Quote from: tracysaboe on September 27, 2005, 10:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 27, 2005, 01:13 PM NHFT
Amen is Hebrew.  It is the equivalent of 'Ditto' at the end of their prayers.

Technically "So Be It"

TRacy

Actually, the Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt. The Egyptians worshiped the god Amen-Ra. Just another example of how modern Christianity is entirely pagan in its roots.   

William

Glad you're still interested in the cause of liberty. Funny old thread, I decided to respond to a few ancient comments.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: William on December 10, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on September 28, 2005, 02:37 PM NHFT
I think monogamy is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Mine has been so much better since we opened up.  Even though opening it was my idea, my fiance is the one who went out and took advantage of her new "freedom of association"!

Some people can't even begin to grasp what this is about!

3 years ago... same fiance'?

No, I left her shortly thereafter.  I'd like to revise my statement.  I think lack of communication, (not monogamy) is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Having the openness to communicate how one is feeling in regards to a potential other sexual partner is quite useful to a healthy relationship.  Getting it in the open in advance is the only way to respect your partner.  Most people don't do this, keep it quiet, and go cheat.  Nothing could be less respectful than that.

William

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 12, 2008, 10:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: William on December 10, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on September 28, 2005, 02:37 PM NHFT
I think monogamy is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Mine has been so much better since we opened up.  Even though opening it was my idea, my fiance is the one who went out and took advantage of her new "freedom of association"!

Some people can't even begin to grasp what this is about!

3 years ago... same fiance'?

No, I left her shortly thereafter.  I'd like to revise my statement.  I think lack of communication, (not monogamy) is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Having the openness to communicate how one is feeling in regards to a potential other sexual partner is quite useful to a healthy relationship.  Getting it in the open in advance is the only way to respect your partner.  Most people don't do this, keep it quiet, and go cheat.  Nothing could be less respectful than that.

Thanks for the insight. I agree about the lies. The next step is to ask why people feel compelled to lie or sneak around in these situations. 

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: William on December 10, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT
Actually, the Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt. The Egyptians worshiped the god Amen-Ra. Just another example of how modern Christianity is entirely pagan in its roots.  

Not all of modern Christianity is pagan in it's roots. There are several organizations that eschew everything that isn't directly involved in what Jesus says in the Christian Bible.

William

Quote from: Porcupine on December 15, 2008, 11:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: William on December 10, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT

Not all of modern Christianity is pagan in it's roots. There are several organizations that eschew everything that isn't directly involved in what Jesus says in the Christian Bible.

Yes, you posted about the Sabbath keepers right?

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: William on December 15, 2008, 11:32 AM NHFT

I think that's one of the groups, yeah. There are a bunch.

William

Quote from: Porcupine on December 15, 2008, 11:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: William on December 15, 2008, 11:32 AM NHFT

I think that's one of the groups, yeah. There are a bunch.

As long as they keep searching for the truth, they'll keep getting closer to reality.

MaineShark

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 12, 2008, 10:53 AM NHFTNo, I left her shortly thereafter.  I'd like to revise my statement.  I think lack of communication, (not monogamy) is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Having the openness to communicate how one is feeling in regards to a potential other sexual partner is quite useful to a healthy relationship.  Getting it in the open in advance is the only way to respect your partner.  Most people don't do this, keep it quiet, and go cheat.  Nothing could be less respectful than that.

Ditto.  I recommend books on polyamory even to monogamous friends.  Despite the fact that the books have a certain intended audience, the information on communication is applicable to any relationship.  Communication is key to a healthy relationship, regardless of the gender and number of participants.

Joe