• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gay got saved at Kilgore protest

Started by joeyforpresident, September 23, 2005, 02:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Drop and give me 20 .... days of fasting. ;D

Kat Kanning

Eli

I dunno mike, I think you had it right in the first place.  I get pretty sick of hearing moral pronouncements based on (often badly) translated words in a book written largely by murderous, power hungry, pro-government men.  Short of the gospels, I find very little of that book useful.  Even less useful are brother christians pronouncments that gay people are immoral. 

Better to save those comments about morality for people who initiate force in their daily activities. 

Lex

Quote from: Eli on January 16, 2006, 10:25 AM NHFT
I dunno mike, I think you had it right in the first place.  I get pretty sick of hearing moral pronouncements based on (often badly) translated words in a book written largely by murderous, power hungry, pro-government men.  Short of the gospels, I find very little of that book useful.  Even less useful are brother christians pronouncments that gay people are immoral. 

Better to save those comments about morality for people who initiate force in their daily activities. 

Amen to that!   hehehhehe....   :D

AlanM

I dream of a day when no one wants to tell other folks how to live their lives. Gay? So what. Black? White? Red? Yellow, Brown? Blue? Green? Just colors. Without colors, life would be dull. Being free is MOST of all, about letting others be free.

tracysaboe

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 13, 2006, 04:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on October 03, 2005, 07:07 PM NHFT
There are two things in the world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.  - Nigel Powers

Hypocrisy at its best!  Oh wait...

Quote from: Michael Fisher on September 28, 2005, 01:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: tracysaboe on September 28, 2005, 01:00 AM NHFT
I really don't understand why you're so mad at me Mike. It's not like you to hold a grudge.
What can I say?  I am intolerant of immoral intolerance.
You say homosexuals are immoral.  I say you are immoral for saying they are.

I have been such a blatant hypocrite in the past.

I'm sorry, Tracy.   :-[

:)

Russell Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: russellkanning on January 17, 2006, 12:52 AM NHFT
Whatever happened to Joey? Oh well

Update on Joey-
from his myspace page-
QuoteWelcome to my home on MySpace. I recently abandoned my ambitious - and increasingly expensive - run for U.S Congress and am now running (again) for Midlothian school board. I lost the MISD race by 19 votes in 2003.

His political website-
http://www.politicalgateway.com/cand.php?id=298

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on September 23, 2005, 04:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: joeyforpresident on September 23, 2005, 02:24 PM NHFT

Larry Kilgore, the GOP candidate for governor in Texas, protested an event in the Oak Lawn section of Dallas on Sunday (I was in Austin for the Libertarian Party's Weekend for Winners seminar), and out of that gay-vs-anti-gay rally was a man who gave his lifestyle and life over to the Lord.

Hooray!

See, just proves that it is just a choice.

By the way, if I were a scam artist preacher, I'd hire someone to "convert" publicly, so I could "prove" it to people like you! 

So Larry was at the 3rd Annual North American Secession Convention and he seemed like a really nice guy (and not a scam artist or anything).  I made sure he got 1 of your FTL flyers.  He did constantly say amen during some of the better speeches but I was able to deal with that.  Either way, he is certainly one of the more well known politico types pushing for secession.

dalebert

It's easy to quit having sex with men. I've quit lots of times!

Kat Kanning

joeyforpresident

I was 24.

I'm 27 now. Will be 28 when I move to the Plymouth (I turn 28 on Feb. 8) area.

Odds are, you can probably pull up a lot of threads where my ultimate goal was to stir up discussion and debate.

Now my role and goal is to go along to get along and meet as many like-minded people as possible.

Times have changed. I'm prepared, financially more importantly.

Fluff and Stuff

William

Quote from: SWilliams on September 28, 2005, 07:20 PM NHFT

people can't just up and change the way they are on a whim.

Actually, it's the only way people do change.

William

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on September 28, 2005, 02:37 PM NHFT
I think monogamy is dangerous to a loving relationship.  Mine has been so much better since we opened up.  Even though opening it was my idea, my fiance is the one who went out and took advantage of her new "freedom of association"!

Some people can't even begin to grasp what this is about!

3 years ago... same fiance'?