• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What if we're rounding ourselves up?

Started by memenode, July 26, 2009, 02:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cynthia

23/5  23/9/12/12  11/14/15/23  23/8/5/14  20/11/5  20/9/13/5  3/15/13/5/19...

Lloyd Danforth

freeman4liberty

8/5/25   9   23/1/14/20   20/15  16/12/1/25

25/15/21   13/5/1/14  20/8/5

14/15/20   20/11/5

Bill St. Clair

memenode

Okay.. I am coming to believe that further we go into the future in our battle for liberty and their battle for power it will more and more be about technology.

And it wont forever be just about New Hampshire and the Free State Project. If we don't have a successful Free Earth Project within a few decades well.. it's bad.. Check this out.

Yes Russell, I'm doing something and I don't care where I am. I live in the intertubes and that's where my mission is. I'm the ghost in the machine. ;) Seriously, I've never felt so much sense of purpose in my life and I've never had such long term direction. And it all centers around propagating the idea of voluntaryism, individualism, humanism and even transhumanism ONCE we are prepared for it mentally (which most people aren't).

And to somehow bring that back to topic.. well.. I guess what I'm saying is that this whole issue of rounding up might be completely out of context. A larger battle is going to be brewing and it will be global, and wont involve just Feds against the free staters. Of course I could be talking nonsense.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: memenode on July 28, 2009, 10:22 PM NHFT
Okay.. I am coming to believe that further we go into the future in our battle for liberty and their battle for power it will more and more be about technology.

And it wont forever be just about New Hampshire and the Free State Project. If we don't have a successful Free Earth Project within a few decades well.. it's bad.. Check this out.

Yes Russell, I'm doing something and I don't care where I am. I live in the intertubes and that's where my mission is. I'm the ghost in the machine. ;) Seriously, I've never felt so much sense of purpose in my life and I've never had such long term direction. And it all centers around propagating the idea of voluntaryism, individualism, humanism and even transhumanism ONCE we are prepared for it mentally (which most people aren't).

And to somehow bring that back to topic.. well.. I guess what I'm saying is that this whole issue of rounding up might be completely out of context. A larger battle is going to be brewing and it will be global, and wont involve just Feds against the free staters. Of course I could be talking nonsense.

No no your cool.  In July of 2523 the whole liberty thing will come down to a few hundred remaining feds and a half dozen porcs in Lexington, Mass.   :ahoy:

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

i was thinking dave ridley the 4th in a wookie costume

memenode

lol.. I don't think we'll have to wait till 2523.. But if so I better make sure I extend my life to around 600 years. :D Maybe I'll be in R2D2's brain as a backup.  ;D

liftsboxes

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 29, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT
Porc Leader in 2523:

... and then every one of you will wish that the ladies' protest had gone through successfully

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 29, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT
Porc Leader in 2523:

Nooo. That was "A long time ago..." - not a short time in the future!

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

In the future earth is used up, so folks went look'n for other places.

Pat K