• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Anarchy In Your Head Multimedia Experience!

Started by dalebert, September 26, 2008, 10:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

As you can see from the handy click-able voting button in my signature right now, AiYH is in the TOP 100 and on the front page of TWC! It will need to continue getting votes daily throughout the month or it will get pushed back down as people continue to vote for the other comics.

http://vote.anarchyinyourhead.com

BTW, you can also mark AiYH as one of your favorites, but unlike voting, this requires you to create a free login on their site.

http://topwebcomics.com/savefavorite.aspx?comicid=7894

thinkliberty

dalebert

Holy crap! 54 now. It's never been that high. I hope it can stay there!

Pat K

dalebert

I have it on good authority (Mark Edge of FTL fame) that if you vote EVERY DAY, you will get 40 virgins in the after-life.

We're still on the front page and in the top 100! I just want to thank everyone who's keeping us there. The vote is very quick and does not require a login or email verification or anything like that. Just click the link and then one more click to prove you're a real person and not some automated voting program.

It's like free advertising. We get steady traffic from TWC.

There's another handy blue voting button right down here in my signature bar.

Pat K

Who the hell wants 40 virgins ?

I will vote any way.

It's at 74

KBCraig

dalebert

There's a lively discussion of some of the latest posts over at AiyH, both comics and blog posts. I can't remember if I've ever gotten so many comments so soon after posting.

We're in the middle of the Top 10 Causes of Minarchy list. Today I will be posting #6. There are also two recent blog posts that are getting a lot of comments. Feel free to chime in!

dalebert

Times, they are a changin'...

The Evolution of In Your Head
July 16th, 2009

Around Labor Day weekend, Anarchy In Your Head will have been around for about 2 years. It's been constantly evolving and changing over that time period. I started it barely even knowing how to draw. It's been a great learning experience for me.

I started with one comic a week on a very loose schedule. I tried to get one out sometime each weekend. Soon after, I set Friday as a date and that helped force me to be a little more disciplined. It started as more of a political editorial cartoon but kind of reluctantly morphed into a comic strip, mostly by pressure of the expectations of others, though that's a change that I ultimately was happy with. Later I added Wednesday comics. Being on a strict twice weekly schedule kept me coming up with new ideas and drawing regularly. The best way to learn, after all, is by doing. But as they said in X-Men, while evolution moves in little steps, sometimes it takes a major leap forward!
(Read On...)