• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Interesting quotes

Started by AlanM, October 20, 2005, 09:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

KBCraig

"The one thing I've always maintained is that I'm an American Indian. I'm not politically correct. Everyone who's born in the Western Hemisphere is a Native American. We are all Native Americans." -- Russell Means

KBCraig

"Freedom is for everyone, whatever lifestyle they choose, as long as it's peaceful and honest -- from high-tech entrepreneur to hippie in a commune and everyone in between...

"American Indians are caught in the same dilemma as libertarians. We're neither left nor right. We're just for freedom. The left only came around when they needed martyrs. When we wouldn't be martyrs, they abandoned us.

"I'm for a free market. I only oppose the misuse of technology. A libertarian society would not allow anyone to injure others by pollution because it insists on individual responsibility. That's part of the beauty of libertarianism."

-- Russell Means, from an interview in Libertarian Party News, July 1987

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

He came thru hartford in the late 70's to visit a friend of mine.  They came over for lunch.  I knew about his Wounded Knee activity and it's significance, but, little else about him.  He was very Indian Centric.  Not a generalist in freedom.

9thmoon

Quote from: polyanarch on October 20, 2005, 09:55 AM NHFT
Good one Alan.

Dangerous men abound in this place.

I love dangerous people.  I wish I only had to deal with people I could take seriously.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: 9thmoon on November 05, 2005, 08:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: polyanarch on October 20, 2005, 09:55 AM NHFT
Good one Alan.

Dangerous men abound in this place.

I love dangerous people.? I wish I only had to deal with people I could take seriously.

Well that doesn't include any of us, especially not me.  ;)

Pat K

Yeah sure Mike, I saw you wield that assualt nail file.

MTPorcupine3

"In a speech in Canada, former President George W. Bush said he was proud that when he was in office he didn't sell his soul, which is true. He rented it to Dick Cheney, who then sublet it to Halliburton, but it's totally different." –Jay Leno