• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester housing / roommates

Started by djbridgeland, July 29, 2009, 03:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

djbridgeland

It appears my housemate is putting his house up for sale August 31st, and all tenants have to vacate by then. I know there are some people in similar situations ie: (Little Minnesota, and Porc row).  Ideally looking for something under $500 a month / person including utilities. Interested if you have something available or if you might be interested in going in together on an apartment possibly a 3 bedroom or larger house even. Also open to other locations besides Manchester if the price is right.  A plus if you have a job with a verifiable income and are willing to sign a lease.       

Porcupine Realtor

Some clients of mine have a duplex on Rimmon Street in West Manchester, near CMC Hospital.  It's convenient to the highway.  The address is 450 Rimmon St.

They just bought the place (I'm their Realtor).  They will be living downstairs; the upstairs apartment is for rent for $800 a month, heat included.  They are trying to rent it out this month, but possibly could wait until September 1st for good tenants. 

The place is a fairly large 2 BR, with 1 bath.  Appliances, kitchen, bath are in pretty good shape.  The building was re-habbed, so all the flooring is new.  All walls and ceilings have been freshly painted.  There's no off-street parking, but there is ample on-street parking in that area.  Nice, grassy front yard.  PM for contact info if you are interested. 
Mark

djbridgeland

Bump still looking and running out of time. Just started a contract job today so kinda need to stay in Manchester / area. 

Russell Kanning

sorry ... don't have anything near manchester

bigmike

DJ I stopped by Abbey Rooms on Pine Street today in Downtown Manchester. They have rooms by the week, prices vary if you want a studio or 1 bedroom. It's more of a boarding house with common kitchen and bathroom but it's cheap.

Owner's name is Matt. I stayed there last year for a few weeks and will likely move in sometime next week. He can be reached at 603.623.8988

djbridgeland

Quote from: bigmike on August 18, 2009, 01:48 PM NHFT
DJ I stopped by Abbey Rooms on Pine Street today in Downtown Manchester. They have rooms by the week, prices vary if you want a studio or 1 bedroom. It's more of a boarding house with common kitchen and bathroom but it's cheap.

Owner's name is Matt. I stayed there last year for a few weeks and will likely move in sometime next week. He can be reached at 603.623.8988

Cool that sounds just what I was looking for as an alternative to signing an expensive long term lease. Know if there are any rooms open at the moment?

bigmike

Yep. I plan on moving in next week. Stop in he'll show you what he's got.

Porcupine Realtor

I also know about a short-term apartment availability in Nashua.  Available now through end of November.  PM me for details.  The full rent is $1,100 a month, but for this sublet we might be able to get you in for less.

djbridgeland

Bump... found something through the end of October, but now need to find something after the end of this month.

Porcupine Realtor

There's a place on Pine Street near Jeremy, Mike R., Cassidy, and Muni.