• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Have I become boring? Am I being over-emotional & paranoid?

Started by Raineyrocks, August 03, 2009, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I know there was a thread on shunning and I think I understood it.  It was like if your upset with someone on here just don't talk to them or something, right?
Somebody else has me on ignore .
I'm just wondering if I've said or done something to make anyone upset or if maybe I've just become boring.  Do I post too many bad news posts?
I know I'm not that active and I'm trying to work on that by handing Swine Flu fliers out and I'd like to find a way to put Kat & Russell's newspaper up this way so I'm trying.  I am guilty of being a procrastinator and that gets on my own nerves but I think it's just the way I am.
I know I kind of get paranoid at least maybe 5 times a year on the forum and is this just one of them?

If anyone is upset I'd so much rather know about it then I can do something if it is a true issue than to just wonder.

I know this is whiny but I am posting under the whining topic.

Lloyd Danforth

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 03, 2009, 08:54 PM NHFT
I'm thinking that you are just one of us ;D

Oh my gosh Lloyd, that really did make me feel better as insane as it sounds!  Thank you!  :hug:

P.S.  Yes, I'm going through PMS, so maybe that's it?  Do you think so Lloyd? :-\   Rick's in California and I'm consumed with thoughts that he is cheating on me too.  Gosh, I feel so insecure and insignificant, help....................... :crybaby2:

Tom Sawyer

I can't tell you Rainey... I'm shunning you! ;D

Seriously, I think shunning is reserved for a select few.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 03, 2009, 09:35 PM NHFT
I can't tell you Rainey... I'm shunning you! ;D

Seriously, I think shunning is reserved for a select few.

;D 

Thank you so much for even responding to my irrational post.  I hate being a female sometimes!  ::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 03, 2009, 09:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 03, 2009, 08:54 PM NHFT
I'm thinking that you are just one of us ;D

Oh my gosh Lloyd, that really did make me feel better as insane as it sounds!  Thank you!  :hug:

P.S.  Yes, I'm going through PMS, so maybe that's it?  Do you think so Lloyd? :-\   Rick's in California and I'm consumed with thoughts that he is cheating on me too.  Gosh, I feel so insecure and insignificant, help....................... :crybaby2:

I called poor Rick in California too and he's not cheating on me!  :)

Jim Johnson

I'm not ignoring you... when ever I'm out of strawberries I boycott this forum.    :-[

By the way, the ones I'm getting from Price Chopper are not sweet.   >:(

Life seems to boil down to expectations... If you expect Rick to cheat on you, you shouldn't be sad until he comes home and tells you he didn't.   :) 

Don't expect him to lie when he gets home... you won't believe either answer he may give you.

If you you expect him to tell the truth you will be able to accept either answer... and at least admire his honesty.   :ahoy:

Pat K

A day with out a Rainy post is like a day with out Beer.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 03, 2009, 10:08 PM NHFT
I'm not ignoring you... when ever I'm out of strawberries I boycott this forum.    :-[

Life seems to boil down to expectations... If you expect Rick to cheat on you, you shouldn't be sad until he comes home and tells you he didn't.   :) 

Don't expect him to lie when he gets home... you won't believe either answer he may give you.

If you you expect him to tell the truth you will be able to accept either answer... and at least admire his honesty.   :ahoy:

I understand about the strawberries and I'm sorry, I hope you find some sweet ones.  :)   I'm really, really, confused about the Rick part though, what do you mean?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on August 03, 2009, 10:13 PM NHFT

I swear Pat, that almost made me cry.  That was one of the sweetest things anyone ever said to me!  :D

I'm glad it seems like it's just my hormones tonight!  :P

K. Darien Freeheart

bigmike

When I first stumbled onto the Underground forum I spent a lot of time reading threads. Not so much now.

You do something for me Rainey...You free up my time.

I can wait for the once or twice a week threads you start here and never have to spend any time at prisonplanet or infowars because I know you pre-screen the boring stuff and post the stories I like reading.

That's not to take away from your other posts and other sources of news that you link to, but those two are off my radar just because I know you're here.

I don't read for a living, but if there was a job requiring that I'd at least get health insurance. Now I'm stuck with obamacare (wait, i'm not taking that crap).

I find value in what you do here on the Underground. If somebody negs your karma or puts you on ignore, so what? It's an internet forum. You'll probably never meet the ones that ignore you and if you did they would likely take you off ignore.

I know x's and o's mean hugs and kisses, I just don't know which is which. But you get a bunch of the hug ones in all caps from me.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 03, 2009, 10:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 03, 2009, 10:08 PM NHFT

I understand about the strawberries and I'm sorry, I hope you find some sweet ones.  :)   I'm really, really, confused about the Rick part though, what do you mean?

I don't know.   :butterfly:

KBCraig

Please.

I love Rainey and her quirkiness, but her occasional absence just makes me appreciate her more when she returns.

On the other paw, a day without beer just makes me grumpy.

Kat Kanning

That would mean different things to different people.  :P