• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cabin for sale / rent - Danbury, NH

Started by PassionatePantherrr, August 07, 2009, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: rs38bj on March 31, 2010, 07:49 PM NHFT
I miss that area so much. 

If you ever consider buying the cabin you'll find it well priced compared to the local property prices.  About a half mile away there's a smaller and no so well built cabin on less than one acre for 33,000. 

Denise and Joe's cabin is very well insulated for one thing, built to last, and it's got 3 1/2 acres.  Just not enough acreage for me, I need at least 25-50 for my purposes.

What would you need that much land to do?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on March 31, 2010, 08:20 PM NHFT

If you ever consider buying the cabin you'll find it well priced compared to the local property prices.  About a half mile away there's a smaller and no so well built cabin on less than one acre for 33,000. 

Denise and Joe's cabin is very well insulated for one thing, built to last, and it's got 3 1/2 acres.  Just not enough acreage for me, I need at least 25-50 for my purposes.

He could tell you... but then he'd have to kill you.  ;D

Nosy ain't ya.  ;D

rs38bj

chickens, goats, 1-2 cows, sheds, gardes, firewood, etc etc

Lloyd Danforth

To wander aimlessly, minding his own business.

Mike Barskey

BJ, I just got back in town. Are you no longer in Grafton? That was quick! :(

K. Darien Freeheart

I might be interested in renting it but a huge drawback would be if my phone didn't work there since it's my primary internet connection and I work on the interwebs.

May I drive down there sometimes this week and walk the property to test the signal there? I already know where it is, I helped BJ move in.

MaineShark

Quote from: Kevin Dean on April 15, 2010, 12:16 AM NHFTMay I drive down there sometimes this week and walk the property to test the signal there? I already know where it is, I helped BJ move in.

Certainly.

There is a regular telephone connection, which could be used for dialup.  A previous tenant (41mag) used a Verizon Wireless USB modem for Internet access.

Joe

K. Darien Freeheart

Thanks!

Went down there today to check the place out and I got no signals at all. :(

MaineShark

Just a note that we'll be up that way tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to check the place out while it's open.

Joe

George Donnelly

MaineShark

It's currently rented.

We'll entertain purchase offers, obviously, but can't entertain rental offers at this time.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

I wonder if the DSL will make it down there.

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 15, 2010, 08:00 PM NHFTI wonder if the DSL will make it down there.

Could be.  Just a few minutes from Hoyt.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Lex, at the corner of Slab and Dean Hill has it.

Kat Kanning

Apparently our DSL is coming from the Danbury direction, so it may already be available there.