• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Schism!

Started by Mark_FTL, August 09, 2009, 01:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: Vitruvian on August 10, 2009, 06:51 PM NHFTJoe,

I don't think you will be convinced, least of all by me.

I can be convinced by anyone who uses logic.

I can't be convinced by children who libel me and refuse to either back up their words or retract them.

Quote from: Vitruvian on August 10, 2009, 06:51 PM NHFTIn any case, I am not particularly interested in retracing my steps.

You mean the thread where you did exactly the same thing you just did?  Posted a bunch of nonsense, asserted I was evil, and then didn't back your words up or retract them?  Those steps?  Looks like you just did retrace them...

Joe

Keyser Soce

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 10, 2009, 06:10 PM NHFT
Mark bought me General Tso's Chicken...  he's ok by me!  ;D

Free chicken for all the voters!

A general in every pot?

Tom Sawyer

;D

Laughter trumps masterdebating any day of the week. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Besides, nobody cares if you vote :P

dalebert

MaineShark

Quote from: Keyser Soce on August 10, 2009, 07:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 10, 2009, 06:10 PM NHFTMark bought me General Tso's Chicken...  he's ok by me!  ;D
Free chicken for all the voters!

A general in every pot?

How about if we just give pot to the generals, and then there will be less war?

Joe

AntonLee

give pot to the people who unwillingly pay for war.  And cookies.

Vitruvian

Quote from: MaineShark on August 10, 2009, 07:00 PM NHFT
I can't be convinced by children who libel me and refuse to either back up their words or retract them.

That's pretty rich coming from someone who makes long-distance diagnoses of a complete stranger's mental state.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on August 10, 2009, 12:55 PM NHFT
Mark, you don't really help with anything the apoliticals do
isn't that what half of us are laughing about?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mark_FTL on August 10, 2009, 01:05 PM NHFT
I've held signs, I've gone to court, I create media. That seems like about all most of the out-of-the-system activists can claim.
Mark is one of us. :) ... or is he just as good or useless as one of us?

is Mark the ambassador of the "voters who don't support non-voters" schism to us mainstream non-voters?

MaineShark

Quote from: Vitruvian on August 10, 2009, 08:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on August 10, 2009, 07:00 PM NHFTI can't be convinced by children who libel me and refuse to either back up their words or retract them.
That's pretty rich coming from someone who makes long-distance diagnoses of a complete stranger's mental state.

I'm not sure what's supposed to be "rich," there.

You are a child, you did libel me, and you are a megalomaniac.

(I mean, seriously, who but a megalomaniac would pick a handle like "Vitruvian," da Vinci's depiction of an ideal human figure?  That's like the folks who used to think they were clever by picking "God" as a username, before most software was written to prevent it...)

Joe

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on August 10, 2009, 01:16 PM NHFT
So, how will you determine who is a nonvoter?  Will you be keeping a list?
I didn't vote last year in Keene. I thought they might throw me in jail.
I am still on the voter rolls, so maybe you can run in and vote for me Mark. You could be saving Westmoreland and Keene in one year. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Keyser Soce on August 10, 2009, 01:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: EthanLeeVita on August 10, 2009, 12:56 PM NHFT
I vote for Dale too! And rather ironic that we are voting(albeit non-statist, voluntary voting) considering the origin of the thread.
If Mark gets a single vote does he stay because it wasn't unanimous (hypothetically)?
I am declaring the NH Underground a democracy and that we should vote to see if we allow Mark to be on FTLive anymore.

Vitruvian

Quote from: MaineSharkYou are a child, you did libel me, and you are a megalomaniac.

You don't know me.  You've never even met me.  Don't pretend to have any idea who I am.

For your information, my choice of name has nothing to do with me personally, but instead the principles (firmitas, utilitas, venustas) outlined here.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mark_FTL on August 10, 2009, 03:28 PM NHFTPeople from all over have tried and failed at the not voting thing. Why not give moving together and voting for liberty a try for a while. Sure there will be set backs, but I don't see any progress on the side of not voting.
I don't see any progress from voting, so now what do we do?