• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Urinary Adventures

Started by dalebert, August 09, 2009, 01:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/urination.html

QuoteUrination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control in your life. Dreaming that you are urinating in public, symbolizes a lack of privacy in your affairs or your need to make a public apology or confession.

Tom Sawyer

Please Dale, no confessions...  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

He probably, checks this topic every day hoping someone will comment.

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 03, 2010, 06:14 AM NHFT
He probably, checks this topic every day hoping someone will comment.

Talk about my pee dreams!

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Have fun trying to sleep now Dale. >:D

Raineyrocks

Here's an interesting urinary adventure!

I stopped at a store on the way to Maryland with hopes that they would have a public restroom, well they didn't so I bought big disposable plastic cups to pee in.   So anyways I let my grandsons, and son out to pee in the bushes while I used one of these cups and went pee in it in the car.  That all went well until I had to pee again a couple of hours later so I pulled over into a parking area off of New York somewhere.   

As I'm peeing in the cup one of my grandsons says, "Gammys, shouldn't you empty it out the window like you did before?" (I had to empty it 3 times before so it wouldn't over flow).   I said, "No, I think I'll be alright so far this time."   Well, all of a sudden I felt the warmth of urine starting to run down my legs and had to pull the cup out and dump it!   So yes, I got piss on myself as I was pulling the cup out from under me, then I had to keep going so I dumped it twice after that too.   I stood outside for awhile so the pee on my pants would dry off. 

I wasn't soaked or anything but still I didn't want to drive with wet pee on myself.  So my daughter gets out of the car and takes a picture of the pee on the pavement because she never saw so much.  She's the same one that video taped a dog humping her older sister's leg all the way down the road and up a driveway while we were trying to find out where he lived because he was in the middle of the road and I didn't want to leave him there in case he got hit by a car.

dalebert

Wow.  I wouldn't have believed anything could make me laugh this night.  I was wrong.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on August 28, 2010, 12:35 AM NHFT
Wow.  I wouldn't have believed anything could make me laugh this night.  I was wrong.

Awesome!  :D

dalebert

So last night I had pee dreams with a little bit of anxiety about whether I was peeing in an appropriate place and lack of privacy, but not too bad.  Funny thing is when I woke up, I didn't need to pee.  I seemed dry as usual so...  Should I be worried?  Did I pee a little and it dried up before I woke up?  I don't see any sign of that.

UPDATE:  I just remembered I had to pee really bad on the trip back from Manch and we pulled over and used the bushes on a really dead road.  I was worried about a car driving by.  This is prolly just anxiety associated with that creeping back to haunt me in the dream.