• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

canterbury residents

Started by firecracker joe, August 10, 2009, 07:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

As a resident of canterbury and tax payer ive started to think it might be a good idea to start going to the canterbury board of selectman meeting on the 1st & 3rd monday of every month or atleast one day a month starting at 6;30  and bring my camera to film it. I was hoping to get other  taxpers or non taxpaying residents or non residents to accompany me as im not good alone and am fairly shy especially when town elders probably dont feel we need to be there. The town report reccomends attending so I  am wondering if there is anyone interested in going with me.      I am trying to put my good foot forward and hope other canterburians will come too. Firecracker Joe

AntonLee

had no idea I lived that close to another porcupine!

Lloyd Danforth

You don't live near that one, anymore.

AntonLee

Lloyd Danforth

AntonLee

that's cool Seth's a nice guy.

Ron Helwig

There's a few more. I know Hardy Macia is in Canterbury. Pretty sure there's at least one other.

David, Jeanmarie, Dave, John, and Heidi all had to move out though.

Lloyd Danforth

I didn't know Hardy lived there.

SethCohn

Yes, beside me and Hardy, there are others...  And Christopher Booth is becoming quite active in Porc circles, and he's been in Canterbury his whole life.

Anton, where are you?

Pat K

Well Seth's lovely bride is there. ;D

Kat Kanning

And everybody loves Seth's lovely bride :)

AntonLee

Seth;  I'm in Tilton, regularly taking pictures at the old bridge between Canterbury and Boscawen.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 17, 2010, 05:22 AM NHFT
And everybody loves Seth's lovely bride :)
'Thank God for Chris' has been used so often, I took that as a given whenever Seth is brought up.

museition

I love Canterbury, my husband and my silly friends!  p.s.  Thanx for the compliment!

Kat Kanning

Uh-oh, I think she heard us talkin' about her.