• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

William Makes MSNBC for Open Carry at Obama Event

Started by FTL_Ian, August 11, 2009, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

This should motivate a few liberty minded people to move to NH.

Kat Kanning

Vitruvian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 11, 2009, 07:51 PM NHFT
He did so well with Mathews hammering him.

I agree completely.  He was calm and straightforward, and he didn't take Mathews' bait.

Tom Sawyer

Reading the posts on the democratic forums... what a bunch of bedwetting jackasses  ;D

geoff

I just had an argument, yes argument, with my dad about whether or not I should openly carry on my own property.  I said that if you don't use your rights, then you lose them.  He said I was an extremist.  FUCK I hate NJ!  I can't think of anything else to say, but watching William on the video after that gets me charged up.  This is what is most important to me, I have to get the fuck out of NJ.

AntonLee

geoff

If Will or anyone who knows or reads this can tell me what church knowingly allowed this man to express his right to bear arms in what probably was the face of oppression, I would be willing to donate money to that church.  I have had horrible experiences with organized churches and religions, but I think that even though it is a right to be able to bear arms, the private property owners can say F off, and  I just think it's really admirable that they had the balls, along with Will, to do this.

dalebert

Quote from: AntonLee on August 11, 2009, 10:04 PM NHFT
I think Will showed some brass balls.

I think it's coming up time for another award ceremony!

Pat K

andrewtf

I saw this story on hotair.com [I disagree with allahpundit on this one]

I was listening to cam and company NRA news, and he had a great argument, "What does the speedometer on your car go up to? 120? Oooo we can't have that, you can hurt someone, why would you need to go 120? maybe we should get your something slower like a horse and buggy or even better maybe you should walk". The point is that there is a tyranny of nice in America. People want to force their feel good mentality on us. I got in front of a Congressman this week (Had to drive two hours to get there my rep wasnt having a meeting) and asked him if i had the right to go bankrupt. His response "All for one and one for all"

Quote from: geoff on August 11, 2009, 10:02 PM NHFT
I just had an argument, yes argument, with my dad about whether or not I should openly carry on my own property.  I said that if you don't use your rights, then you lose them.  He said I was an extremist.  FUCK I hate NJ!  I can't think of anything else to say, but watching William on the video after that gets me charged up.  This is what is most important to me, I have to get the fuck out of NJ.

what part of NJ you from? I'm over in Jackson and Seaside (Ocean County)

Kat Kanning

The proper response to "You are an extremist."  is 'Thank you!'  :D

Keyser Soce

Keyser Soce

Quote from: Vitruvian on August 11, 2009, 08:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 11, 2009, 07:51 PM NHFT
He did so well with Mathews hammering him.

I agree completely.  He was calm and straightforward, and he didn't take Mathews' bait.

I appreciate it. Was definitely sweating bullets there talking to a camera in a broom closet and trying to work in an FSP plug. The on site interviews were much easier. Lost count exactly but for sure got wmur, wall street journal, ny post, msnbc, boston globe and several others.

It's really nice reading the comments on the daily paul, huffington post, lew rockwell etc. Some of the others, not so nice.

Keyser Soce

Quote from: geoff on August 11, 2009, 10:11 PM NHFT
If Will or anyone who knows or reads this can tell me what church knowingly allowed this man to express his right to bear arms in what probably was the face of oppression, I would be willing to donate money to that church.  I have had horrible experiences with organized churches and religions, but I think that even though it is a right to be able to bear arms, the private property owners can say F off, and  I just think it's really admirable that they had the balls, along with Will, to do this.

It was a Greek Orthodox church. I think the guy's name was Pappas. I'll be needing to send him a thank you myself.

Free libertarian