• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

William Makes MSNBC for Open Carry at Obama Event

Started by FTL_Ian, August 11, 2009, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Yes, the right to a Free Press is pretty much wasted in this country as it has become the lap dog of the government.

Russell Kanning

that matthews guy was having trouble categorising you

Jacobus

Definitely time for you to collect some karma for this!  I was impressed with your interview on Hardball.  The hosts of those types of shows tend to ask a series of loaded questions to lead you into defending an unsavory position, or one that is at best tenuously related to the position you really want to defend.  To Mathews' credit, he provided you some time to respond to his questions and did not continually interrupt like O'Reilly would.

It's funny that people get panicked over a private individual being openly armed yet have no problem with government law enforcers, who routinely threaten others, openly carrying.  

Coconut

Lloyd Danforth

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Keyser Soce on August 12, 2009, 05:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: geoff on August 11, 2009, 10:11 PM NHFT
If Will or anyone who knows or reads this can tell me what church knowingly allowed this man to express his right to bear arms in what probably was the face of oppression, I would be willing to donate money to that church.  I have had horrible experiences with organized churches and religions, but I think that even though it is a right to be able to bear arms, the private property owners can say F off, and  I just think it's really admirable that they had the balls, along with Will, to do this.

It was a Greek Orthodox church. I think the guy's name was Pappas. I'll be needing to send him a thank you myself.

The priest deserves a huge thank you! Sad that you needed sanctuary, though.

If it is true that because of you, Obama was forced to crawl into the back of a uhaul truck, I place you on a very high pedestal.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

Quote from: cathleeninnh on August 12, 2009, 08:47 AM NHFT
If it is true that because of you, Obama was forced to crawl into the back of a uhaul truck, I place you on a very high pedestal.

What the story here?  :)

geoff

Quote from: andrewtf on August 12, 2009, 01:18 AM NHFT

what part of NJ you from? I'm over in Jackson and Seaside (Ocean County)

I'm in Burlington county near the Tacony bridge.

Lloyd Danforth

The NH newspapers are, pretty much, ignoring this ;D

I emailed my sister who I know watches the MSNBC morning show 'Morning Joe'. I was curious if the William open carry thing was mentioned.  
The show,surprising for the reputation that MSNBC has, is anchored by conservative Joe Scarborough, and the more reasonable Mika Brzezinski.  Willie Geist, I assume the son of the commentary guy adds to the show. Pat Buchanan and Mike Barnicle appear regularly. It's a decent show.
She replied that Buchanan had his panties in a wad over the audacity of this guy carrying a 'GUN!!' at a Presidential event!

Glenn Beck got into MSNBC  in the beginning of today's radio show for going nuts over a man enjoying his second amendment right.

slim

Quote from: cathleeninnh on August 12, 2009, 08:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: Keyser Soce on August 12, 2009, 05:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: geoff on August 11, 2009, 10:11 PM NHFT
If Will or anyone who knows or reads this can tell me what church knowingly allowed this man to express his right to bear arms in what probably was the face of oppression, I would be willing to donate money to that church.  I have had horrible experiences with organized churches and religions, but I think that even though it is a right to be able to bear arms, the private property owners can say F off, and  I just think it's really admirable that they had the balls, along with Will, to do this.

It was a Greek Orthodox church. I think the guy's name was Pappas. I'll be needing to send him a thank you myself.

The priest deserves a huge thank you! Sad that you needed sanctuary, though.

Cathleen

I would like to give a big thank you to the priest. Also does anyone know the address for the church that gave William sanctuary I would like to send them a donation?

dalebert

Quote from: slim on August 12, 2009, 09:37 AM NHFTAlso does anyone know the address for the church that gave William sanctuary I would like to send them a donation?

That's an excellent idea!

toowm

Quote from: dalebert on August 12, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: slim on August 12, 2009, 09:37 AM NHFTAlso does anyone know the address for the church that gave William sanctuary I would like to send them a donation?

That's an excellent idea!

Maybe:

Greek Orthodox Church-Portsmouth
www.goarch.org

40 Andrew Jarvis Dr
Portsmouth, NH 03801-7415
(603) 436-2733

Lloyd Danforth

AnarcSyn

ahhh, more silliness from the 'pistols, pot, and property party'...
revolutionary romantics who pine to spill blood of tyrants and patriots b/c a liberty not used is a liberty lost, well, so says the bumper sticker...

the mish mash of narcissists, niche advocates, anarcho-hucksters (capitalists), and the weepy while standing tall before the man over a supposed bare head symbolism of resistance and anti-authoritarianism... but nothing brought to the issue's table....

nothing brought to the table, either in substance or theory, to address 'health care', except advice to not get sick or get in the way of a stray as the tree is watered...

but kudos for a slap at The Fed, it is certainly a 'different language' not spoken by the capitalist media... but, alas, the opportunity is lost thru the fixation placed on going well heeled in the armed populace fantasy...

Benjamin and Lysander weep as anarcho-hucksters buzzard strut on the square and defile the town maul of consensus while reducing advocacy for a possible other world to a circus of "i've got mine, jack" ....

but all is not lost, the capitalist media was there, they saw the gun!! they saw the bumpersticker!! they saw yet another failure to 'attack the system' run by wolves and owned by pigs... simply b/c the huckster system does not wish to displace hierarchy, does not wish to displace authority, does not wish to be stateless, but desires to be the new wolf and the new pig while proclaiming liberty is the ability to choose a master....