• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

William Makes MSNBC for Open Carry at Obama Event

Started by FTL_Ian, August 11, 2009, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

andrewtf

Quote from: geoff on August 12, 2009, 09:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: andrewtf on August 12, 2009, 01:18 AM NHFT

what part of NJ you from? I'm over in Jackson and Seaside (Ocean County)

I'm in Burlington county near the Tacony bridge.

Ah thats not to far from me I got a couple friends that live right in Burlington.

And that picture is Bad-Ass^^^

slim

On MSNBC at ~6:50 pm on "The Ed Show" they had Ron Paul on to discuss William open carrying. The douche bag Ed was trying to say because William was carrying that some other person could have saw the pistol went crazy took the pistol from William and killed people.

UOGSammich

Quote from: slim on August 12, 2009, 05:54 PM NHFT
On MSNBC at ~6:50 pm on "The Ed Show" they had Ron Paul on to discuss William open carrying. The douche bag Ed was trying to say because William was carrying that some other person could have saw the pistol went crazy took the pistol from William and killed people.

yea and the same lunatic could do that to a cop at any time.

While we are at it some crazed lunatic could get control of a car someone was driving at the event and drive it into a crowd... some crazed lunatic could have stole a civilians purse and taken a nail file out of it, he then could have used this nail file to slit the throats of innocent bystanders.

Some crazed lunatic could have taken the glasses from someone, broke the glass, and used the shard to jab out the eyes of bystanders. Some crazed lunatic could have made a molotov cocktail with a pepsi bottle and thrown it into the crowd...

Some crazed lunatic could have brought a weapon but 99% chance this weapon would have been concealed...

Some crazed lunatic may have been stopped if more civilians were OC'ing.

I wish I could get on TV ;/

Sam A. Robrin

MTPorcupine3

Puke

Why does no one think a cop or SS goon can go crazy start shooting?
They are human too. I guess the costume means they are better than human?

slim

AntonLee

just proves that you should open carry to every event even if it is the president.

violence

Quote from: Puke on August 12, 2009, 06:18 PM NHFT
Why does no one think a cop or SS goon can go crazy start shooting?
They are human too. I guess the costume means they are better than human?

nah they are just like to call themselves sheep dogs, they are better than us

Vitruvian

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on August 12, 2009, 06:14 PM NHFT
It's been driving me nuts: What does the sign under the sign say?

I think the word along the bottom edge is CONSTITUTION.  I can't make out the top part.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on August 12, 2009, 06:14 PM NHFT

It's been driving me nuts: What does the sign under the sign say?

It's like the Mona Lisa that supposedly has another painting underneath it.

Lloyd Danforth

I don't know about the Mona Lisa, but, the sign is a palimpsest.

AnarcSyn

It's a rational reading of the anticipated behavior of a man who brandishes a gun at the location where the president is expected to imminently arrive while holding a sign that openly advocates his assassination. And the astonishing, breathtaking, maddening fact that he hasn't been violently taken to the ground by large men wearing suits and earpieces is an open encouragement to anyone else so inclined to give it a shot.