• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchy Jackass Ultimate Edition

Started by FTL_Ian, June 21, 2009, 08:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

There have been many clips released of Patrick's amazingly dumb stunt from Kira's party, but never before have so many been in the same place.  I present to you, Anarchy Jackass Ultimate Edition!  Thanks to Dale, Dave, and Ryan:

Pat K

;D 8)

It needs- ring of fire playing in the back round.

Puke

Friday

Pat K

dalebert

That's not a bad version. I was really disturbed by Limp Bizcuts version of Faith where it was completely butchered, IMO.

I must admit I like the Anarchy Jackass Ultimate Edition, but I do have concerns that we are not providing proper discouragement of said behavior.  :-\

Friday

I'm not a guy, but... isn't almost burning your nuts off discouragement enough?

Russell Kanning

i helped build that fire ... i would not have stepped on or tried to jump over what we put it there

these fires are built for feds .... please don't stand too close if you are one of my friends

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on June 22, 2009, 11:56 AM NHFT
I'm not a guy, but... isn't almost burning your nuts off discouragement enough?

Not if they are 'numb'

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on June 22, 2009, 11:25 AM NHFT
That's not a bad version. I was really disturbed by Limp Bizcuts version of Faith where it was completely butchered, IMO.

I must admit I like the Anarchy Jackass Ultimate Edition, but I do have concerns that we are not providing proper discouragement of said behavior.  :-\

Hey now, you posted the first video!   ;)

The description says it was less-than-wise and my original post says it was amazingly dumb.  Besides that, the video speaks for itself.  I hope this isn't seen as encouraging.

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Pat K on June 21, 2009, 09:36 PM NHFT
;D 8)

It needs- ring of fire playing in the back round.

I thought that song was about haemorrhoids.

doobie

When firewalking, you generally have a pit of coals and you walk across it without shoes or socks.

dalebert

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on June 23, 2009, 07:21 AM NHFT
I thought that song was about haemorrhoids.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thought of that when I heard the song.

Toadstool

attempt 3
Style 5
Form 7
Landing 10
Overall 6

Your beginning had heart and soul.
half way into your "jump" you seemed to have got hung up and turned limp into your impressive landing.
I enjoyed this. 

*"I told him NOT to do it,  UN Liberty like. lol
Backgrounds screams.  haha great stuff really.