• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insane- Georgia Lawmaker Calls For Caning, Executing Marijuana Offenders

Started by wolf, August 13, 2009, 02:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Crazy talk like that helps us, IMHO. Let him rant. People will see how ridiculous prohibition is. >:D

Tom Sawyer

60,000 plants gets the death penalty at the federal level already.

UOGSammich

I often drink socially but have never touched a drug in my life.

With that said, when is this idiot going to realize its just a plant?

Live free or die

dalebert

Quote from: UOGSammich on August 13, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFTI often drink socially but have never touched aany other drug in my life.

FTFY. Just being nit-picky, but I won't go into caffeine, aspirin...  ;)

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 14, 2009, 03:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 13, 2009, 05:21 PM NHFT
60,000 plants gets the death penalty at the federal level already.

Maybe we should hold a funeral.

Sounds good, if somebody lets me bury the 60,000 plants in my backyard!  ;D

thinkliberty

Quote from: dalebert on August 13, 2009, 10:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: UOGSammich on August 13, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFTI often drink socially but have never touched aany other drug in my life.

Don't forget about the dangerous drug --Sugar.

I remember the Twinkie defense, where the sugar rush from a Twinkie was used as an excuse for murder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense

Junkfood is a dangerous psychoactive drug that is nothing but a gateway to Murder.

UOGSammich

Quote from: thinkliberty on August 19, 2009, 09:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on August 13, 2009, 10:49 PM NHFT

Don't forget about the dangerous drug --Sugar.

I remember the Twinkie defense, where the sugar rush from a Twinkie was used as an excuse for murder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense

Junkfood is a dangerous psychoactive drug that is nothing but a gateway to Murder.

Man thats a tough one I dont know if I should drink regular mountain dew and be subject to late life diabetes along with possible sugar-inspired killing sprees, or drink diet and have to deal with monkey killing aspartame.