• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

Started by jerry, August 15, 2009, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Well, it's taken a year to whip the property into shape, but it's finally ready for a HOUSEWARMING PARTY!

Located in beautiful southern tropical Grafton, off Hardy Hill Road, not far from Grafton Pond.

September 6th, from noon until the campfire burns out.  Hot dogs. hamburgers and BEER (does that entice you PatK?)

jerry
PS.  Take Hardy Hill Road north from Route 4A for one mile.  When you run out of pavement, turn left onto Church Road.

Except that Church Rd. is not marked!  When coming from 4A, turn left at the unmarked dirt road just after the pavement ends.
If you are coming from the Kinsman Highway, down Hardy Hill, about 1/2 mile after you cross the swamp turn right on the dirt road next to mailbox 267(I think).
I'm guessing Jerry will put something at the end of the road like a Giant Porcupine!
Tom has time to build it before noon. :P

dalebert

Crap. I think I'm going to be in Michigan at that time.  :'(

http://chartarum.com/

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

COOOOOOOOOOOOL, it's even on a Sunday. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

There goes the beer :'(
Fortunately we are bottling a couple of batches in the next day or so and it will be ready to drink by the 6th. I just hope it is drinkable :P
I'm saving my last 4 bottles from the first batch to share with you, Jim and Roger.

Mike Barskey

Congrats, Jerry! I Want to go, but I might be with Dale in Michigan (not sure yet). :(

Russell Kanning

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 16, 2009, 08:35 AM NHFT
michigan sucks
grafton rules

I agree, but Chartarum is only being filmed in Michigan, not in Grafton. :(

jerry

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 16, 2009, 06:29 AM NHFT
Fortunately we are bottling a couple of batches in the next day or so and it will be ready to drink by the 6th.

Cool.  Who could pass up a locally produced Grafton beer?
I may decide to triple my annual beer consumption by having one.  (one at Porcfest, one at Burning Porc and now one at the housewarming)  Hanging around these freestaters is leading to my downfall.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: jerry on August 16, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 16, 2009, 06:29 AM NHFT
Fortunately we are bottling a couple of batches in the next day or so and it will be ready to drink by the 6th.

Cool.  Who could pass up a locally produced Grafton beer?
I may decide to triple my annual beer consumption by having one.  (one at Porcfest, one at Burning Porc and now one at the housewarming)  Hanging around these freestaters is leading to my downfall.  ;D

Yeah  ::) so says half of the team responsible for the most
contact highs since Cheech and Chong.

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Mike Barskey on August 16, 2009, 08:41 AM NHFT

You don't have to go all the way to Michigan for mold.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: cathleeninnh on August 20, 2009, 11:20 AM NHFT
You don't have to go all the way to Michigan for mold.

That's right! You're filming your own horror movie in your basement! :)

jerry

Quote from: Mike Barskey on August 16, 2009, 08:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 16, 2009, 08:35 AM NHFT
michigan sucks
grafton rules

Hey I've got a video camera, and with all the rain we've had I'm sure we can find some black mold.
Not much of a plot line though. ;D

I think the black guy with the white stripe down his back, who visited last night to inspect my garbage, would make a much better leading man.

We even have scenic backgrounds.