• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

Started by jerry, August 15, 2009, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 01, 2009, 12:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 31, 2009, 07:11 PM NHFT
I don't know anything about this. I still have almost all of my beer that I made!

It was me, Jerry's almost as old as you y'now and starting to get forgetful.

Yes, I remember now.  It was you, not Lloyd.  Old-timer's disease must be kicking in.

But I'm not the only one who's confused.  I've been informed that if you type my address in Google Maps and some GPS's they will send you to Orange, NH; the next town over.  For anyone who's not been here before PM me if you want correct co-ordinates.

Hmm, now where did I put my keys...

Kat Kanning

Did you leave them in the bonfire last night?

Lloyd Danforth

I was supposed to post that John found a key near the bonfire area.

jerry

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2009, 08:10 PM NHFT

Nope, found them in the refrigerator next to the beer.

EthanLeeVita

Dan, depending on the laughter of the floor, you may have what feels like a perpetual earthquake.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: jerry on September 01, 2009, 09:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2009, 08:10 PM NHFT

Nope, found them in the refrigerator next to the beer.
That's where I put my keys so I can find them!  When I go get beer for my drive, there they are!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: EthanLeeVita on September 02, 2009, 03:33 AM NHFT
Dan, depending on the laughter of the floor, you may have what feels like a perpetual earthquake.
Who is Dan?

Free libertarian

Quote from: jerry on September 01, 2009, 08:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 01, 2009, 12:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 31, 2009, 07:11 PM NHFT
I don't know anything about this. I still have almost all of my beer that I made!

It was me, Jerry's almost as old as you y'now and starting to get forgetful.

Yes, I remember now.  It was you, not Lloyd.  Old-timer's disease must be kicking in.

But I'm not the only one who's confused.  I've been informed that if you type my address in Google Maps and some GPS's they will send you to Orange, NH; the next town over.  For anyone who's not been here before PM me if you want correct co-ordinates.

Hmm, now where did I put my keys...
Cash for codgers...I wonder what the book value is on you guys?  I could trade you both in and get like  6 or 7 twenty year olds!   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

FIFY !  I may be an old codger but, I know how to put the comment outside of the quote!
Jerry, who, if he wears Boxer Shorts, may start finding them on backwards once in a while, commencing in less than 6 months, could probably write the program for the 'quote' feature.
Ya young Punk!

EthanLeeVita

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 02, 2009, 06:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: EthanLeeVita on September 02, 2009, 03:33 AM NHFT
Who is Dan?

I believe D Stewart is Dan Stewart.

D Stewart

jerry

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 02, 2009, 01:18 PM NHFT
FIFY !  I may be an old codger but, I know how to put the comment outside of the quote!
Jerry, who, if he wears Boxer Shorts, may start finding them on backwards once in a while, commencing in less than 6 months, could probably write the program for the 'quote' feature.
Ya young Punk!

Sorry to disillusion you, but 90% of my programming experience was in machine code in the early 70's. For years I thought all programmers wrote in hexadecimal like me.   I never could quite get the hang of these newfangled languages like PHP and SQL.    I think it might have been that brief exposure to BASIC.  They say it causes brain damage.

And ...TMI ALERT!....  It's tightey whiteys for me.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Should have kept quiet. Bob would have never figured it out ;D

Tom Sawyer

Hey Jerry,
How do we find you? Should we look for smoke signals?

We have to stop by Hoyt Farm and drop off a mower.

Could you PM me your address etc? Thanks

jerry

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 05, 2009, 07:09 PM NHFT
Hey Jerry,
How do we find you? Should we look for smoke signals?

We have to stop by Hoyt Farm and drop off a mower.

Coming from Hoyt Farm take Kinsman Highway to Hardy Hill.  When the road turns from dirt to asphalt, turn right (Church Road).

From Route 4A, take Hardy Hill road north.  It's one mile to the end of the pavement.  Turn left onto Church Road.