• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Investment opportunity: Porc Manors as a for-profit business

Started by J’raxis 270145, August 15, 2009, 04:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

A group of freestaters has gotten together and decided to turn the Porc Manor model into a for-profit business. Our business model is designed to facilitate and encourage people to move to New Hampshire and assist those already in-state.

We are working toward developing short-term and reasonably priced housing for new movers and state residents. Each residence will have someone in the unit managing the property and who is connected to the activities of the Free State Project.

Our business model is specifically designed to create profit for investors, while at the same time promoting liberty activism. Our group includes freestaters who are knowledgeable in many aspects of property management, real estate partnerships, acquisition, and financing. Our current Board of Directors is already previewing properties in Manchester for our first purchase, with the intent of expanding to additional properties and locations as the business grows. The Board includes Mark Warden, Jeremy J. Olson, Jeanmarie O'Herron, Rich Tomasso, Peter O'Brien, and David O'Herron.

We are very excited about this project and with the increasing rate of new movers, we intend to make this happen before winter. Interested investors can contact us at libertyhouseinvestments -@- eprci·com for more information.

Russell Kanning

i am thinking the same thing ... only in the hinterlands :)
add me to your list since I might be able to help in some ways