• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2009/08/15: Nashua, NH OC litter Cleanup

Started by doobie, August 15, 2009, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterTheTreeOfLiberty

thanks for the invite! i live in nashua

PS.... LOVE the avatar lol

I wish i went down Main st today.... i woulda LOVED to see u carrying that around your neck

doobie

Quote from: WaterTheTreeOfLiberty on August 15, 2009, 05:02 PM NHFT
thanks for the invite! i live in nashua

PS.... LOVE the avatar lol

I wish i went down Main st today.... i woulda LOVED to see u carrying that around your neck

Hehe, sorry it was a small impromptu clean up.  I've been trying to find people to go OC with, but sometimes it seems to be hard!  If you are a OC newbie I can probably head down there someday for a walk or litter pickup.

WaterTheTreeOfLiberty

I'm no newbie when it comes to OC and/or CC i've been carrying for 7 years... But I've never done "demostrations" like these litter clean ups... Just occasionally do my daily stuff with my .45 on my hip

Pat K

KBCraig

Geeze, I really look forward to the day when a high of 92F (with 32% humidity) is "too hot" for picking up trash, especially when those "too hot" days drop into the 60s overnight!

Today was unseasonably cool here in NE Texas, and I sweated my butt off broadcasting a baseball double-header from 5 to almost midnight. We "only" hit 91F today, but that was with 65% humidity. We're probably at the overnight low right now, at 77F and 85% humidity.

I'm so ready to trade $500 electric bills for $500 oil bills!

AntonLee

right, I always hear people complain about the heat, but this year it's been more than kind since summer started 2 or 3 weeks ago lol.