• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

4409 - AR15 at Obama town hall meeting Girl: "what are you doing with ak47?"

Started by UOGSammich, August 17, 2009, 11:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

UOGSammich

Enjoy watching her responses and opinions deteriorate.

on another note is he sporting some sort of trigger locking device? I can't quite make it out, and am not familiar with tactical rifle accessories.

Jim Johnson

Bigger gun than William's, twice as many and with better range but half the threat.

I'll bet that if that guy had had a bottle of White Out he could have gotten on to CNN too.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 18, 2009, 12:26 AM NHFT
Bigger gun than William's, twice as many and with better range but half the threat.

I'll bet that if that guy had had a bottle of White Out he could have gotten on to CNN too.

He was on CNN.  In fact, he was the top story on yahoo a few minutes ago.

KBCraig

Like every anti-gun person who confronts someone carrying a gun, her actions prove her words are lies: if she was so "extremely uncomfortable" and afraid of guns, why would she bring her child over as she confronted the person carrying a gun?

Ogre

For the life of me, I will never understand why so many people feel that it is my job, my obligation, to ensure that they're comfortable.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Ogre on August 18, 2009, 06:54 AM NHFT
For the life of me, I will never understand why so many people feel that it is my job, my obligation, to ensure that they're comfortable.

Their tactic is to gain control of you by getting you to use your basic sense of decency against yourself. 

Lloyd Danforth

When you are out and about on the commons you pretty much lose any reasonable expectation of things like comfort, privacy,etc. that you can get to enjoy areas that you control.

KBCraig

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on August 18, 2009, 12:59 AM NHFT
He was on CNN.

Rick Sanchez has killed more people than my guns. Instead of worrying about loaded guns, we should worry about a loaded Rick Sanchez.

Keyser Soce

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 18, 2009, 12:26 AM NHFT

"Well, he's no Huey P. Newton. Huey would not wear those Hagar Action-Slacks."

"He's also not carrying a sign encouraging poor gardening. I tried watering a plant with blood and that fucker just up and died."

"Fuck it!
I'm grabbing my katana and going down there to confuse everyone with my "Don't take my healthcare away from my corporate overlords!" sign."

"He's just prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse."

"He heard that he gets to have beer with the preznit if he's arrested."

More funny comments at Wonkette.

http://wonkette.com/410548/now-you-can-bring-even-more-guns-to-obamas-health-care-discussions/