• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Big Mike's pot party...

Started by bigmike, August 19, 2009, 12:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

I wanted to use that subject title for when I find a suitable pothole to fill in as a private citizen, but after tonight's Murphy's experience I was encouraged to follow Andrew Carroll's lead and walk around Victory Park tomorrow with a pot bud and ask people why it's illegal.

I don't consider myself a pot smoker but it happens from time to time. I'm troubled by so many people thinking it's OK for medicinal purposes and backed by both houses of government only to be vetoed by one man.

I have a different take than Andrew did when it comes to my defense but I hope people show up with cameras. My camera phone sucks for taking video.

My first Porc 411 call is incoming momentarily. Tomorrow I'll call the police chief around 9 am to let him know my plans. Hope to see you there.

AntonLee

holy shi-  you got nuts homie.

Toadstool

you should smoke before this so your time is jail is groovy man...

good luck.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Wow, nothing like diving right in to the activism!

MTPorcupine3

This is known as: Hit the ground running!

Ogre

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: AntonLee on August 19, 2009, 04:04 AM NHFT
holy shi-  you got nuts homie.

Got or is . . .
As I said over on freekeene.com, stuff like this really needs a little more advance planning to be effective.  I hope it's not too late for me to convince you to work out a few things before impulsively leaping ahead.

FTL_Ian

I love the idea - wish people had a little more notice.

Either way, welcome to NH - and thanks for doing this.

dalebert

If you wanted to get some good interviews in, you'd probably be better off not telling the police ahead of time. Someone you interview is likely to freak out and call the police on you, but then maybe no one would and that would be interesting too. Either way, you could make another event out of it to get arrested. Guess it doesn't matter now if you already called them.

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

I love this. Kudos to you, Mike, and welcome home!

Jared

nice. i wish i had balls like that

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 19, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on August 19, 2009, 07:37 AM NHFT
This is known as: Hit the ground running!

On the ground with a hit?

I was hoping someone would get something punny out of that.

bigmike

So for those that didn't hear the last porc 411 call I eventually walked into the popo's, showed them the bud and waited to talk to someone. After 45 minutes, nobody showed so I told them I'd come back with my marijuana another day.

Renniks posted the qik vids on the FSP forum
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=18829.0

Jraxis has some video interviews he'll be putting together.