• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Video Protesters.. Listen Up! I mean listen!

Started by Contract_Pilot, August 19, 2009, 08:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Contract_Pilot

I see all these wonderful videos... ever wonder what the police say to each other?

Not sure the scanner laws there in NH but here in Washington state we connect the scanners to our camera's also install them in our cars so we can record what the cops are saying when they talk to each other. Many times I have herd them set up to harass open carry people here in Washington, State or run their plate and here know to carry firearms? A few protesters I know here in WA & OR hook the scanner audio to their cameras. The only video I seen with scanner audio was removed from youtube. 

You can also hook them up to a low power fm transmitter and broadcast on standard fm radio I do it for a public service in my neighborhood. The victimless crime arrests have fallen in the area since I started broadcasting.

You will notice on this link http://www.afn.org/~afn09444/scanlaws/scanner5.html that the places with high victimless crime arrests prohibit scanners "what are the police hiding"

Scanner technology has taken a giant leap in the last few years even able to listen to the APCO25 digital communications.

I know when I get pulled over they always ask me to turn it off "I decline" I even here them say lets pull this guy over and check him out?

Photo of my mobile unit http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=85058543&albumID=2698933&imageID=45462071

This can also help with the time it takes to get dispatch / officer recordings.

I also do air patrol and report on the FM & CB Radio of Police Revenue Checkpoints "They call them DUI/Insurance check points" many many victimless crime arrests.

I like what your doing in NH and I see more and more people waking up from their coma and realizing how the U.S. is turning in to a police state.

Free online database of frequencies & talk groups for NH
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=33

it's a handy tool.

EthanLeeVita

Hey fellow Washingtonian! Where abouts you from?

Tom Sawyer

Cool on you.  8)

I remember (from along time ago) it being some sort of "crime" to record the radio traffic.

Contract_Pilot

A problem with a lot of online scanners is they only monitor dispatch talkgroup and there are dozens of talkgroups. and about a 30 secont to 1 min lag time.

Kat Kanning

Better take down your scanner, Keeniacs, it's not perfect.  ::)

COG

Quote from: Contract_Pilot on August 21, 2009, 01:05 AM NHFT
A problem with a lot of online scanners is they only monitor dispatch talkgroup and there are dozens of talkgroups. and about a 30 secont to 1 min lag time.

Last I heard, we only had a ten second lag time.