• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brass Balls!

Started by Mike Barskey, January 11, 2009, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: ColdSoul on January 11, 2009, 05:30 PM NHFT
Andrew deserves brass balls because he did the protest and he refused to sign the paperwork.
hmmm ... I will have to see how Andrew does under a little more pressure.
I am glad that he did what he did. I have to knock him for the 5 minute speech. I am used to Lauren's 1 sentence jobs. ;)

It makes sense to nominate anyone who stands up to the thugs (with the possibility of nasty jail time) no matter what they do.

I think the thugs in NH are in for more opposition and I am proud of the young guys that have been joining the nonviolent revolution.

error

I have no brass balls, and I don't think I want them, either. My own balls are just fine. ;D

Mike Barskey

There has been some very courageous activism lately (think Big Mike and Cassidy :) ). I thank those activists, and those who nominated them for their NH Brass Balls award. The next presentation is a ways off (maybe at the Free Keene Festival in October?), but be sure to visit NH Brass Balls and rate the liberty activists you think are most brave. You can also add any activism that has not yet been mentioned on the NH Brass Balls website, or you can nominate other extraordinarily courageous activists.

K. Darien Freeheart

Ron got me to sign up and vote. :)

jerryswife

William deserves the brass balls award for sure.

I think though that it may be a tad sexist.  So I vote for Cassidy to win the brass boobs award.

Russell Kanning

brass bud?
brass (door) knockers?