• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Big Mike's pot party...

Started by bigmike, August 19, 2009, 12:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Toadstool

holy shit.
thats not what I was thinking was going be the outcome of thatttttttttttt

im sure you all are in awe? 

It looks to me you got low grade bud?

Maybe up the anty to some Headies?  and see what gives?  some real Stank skunk bud er someshit... lol 

I cant believe my eyesssssssss.
holy sweet jesus.  that just happened.

I think change can happen.  I really think so, it seems to be working...
*lil excited.

UOGSammich

props to you man, not a pot smoker myself but I am a protester of this ridiculous non productive war on drugs, and being thrown in a cage for possessing something that grows on the earth.

TackleTheWorld

Pat K

bigmike

bigmike

Somebody would be doing me a favor if they explained how to quote and respond to multiple posts in one post.

I posted some details at Free Keene in the comment section

http://freekeene.com/2009/08/19/keene-inspired-activist-enters-police-station-with-marijuana-in-hand/

It's late but asides from saying thanks to everyone for their support I look forward to responding to your comments directly.

Ogre

bigmike

dalebert

Quote from: bigmike on August 20, 2009, 12:19 AM NHFT
Somebody would be doing me a favor if they explained how to quote and respond to multiple posts in one post.

I don't think there is a really practical built-in method. My personal method is to hold down the control key while clicking on "quote" so it opens a new tab for each thing you want to reply to. Then cut & paste the code as needed in a single reply window.

bigmike

bigmike

Quote from: dalebert on August 20, 2009, 08:06 AM NHFT

I don't think there is a really practical built-in method. My personal method is to hold down the control key while clicking on "quote" so it opens a new tab for each thing you want to reply to. Then cut & paste the code as needed in a single reply window.

I'm giving it a try, thanks for the tip.

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on August 19, 2009, 09:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on August 19, 2009, 04:04 AM NHFT
holy shi-  you got nuts homie.

Got or is . . .
As I said over on freekeene.com, stuff like this really needs a little more advance planning to be effective.  I hope it's not too late for me to convince you to work out a few things before impulsively leaping ahead.

I had been giving it some thought well before I moved but who'd of thought it would go the way it did.

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on August 19, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
I love the idea - wish people had a little more notice.

Either way, welcome to NH - and thanks for doing this.

Thanks Ian, and thanks for blogging about it on Free Keene. I left some details in the comments section so people would get a better idea of what went on.

Quote from: dalebert on August 19, 2009, 09:34 AM NHFT
If you wanted to get some good interviews in, you'd probably be better off not telling the police ahead of time. Someone you interview is likely to freak out and call the police on you, but then maybe no one would and that would be interesting too. Either way, you could make another event out of it to get arrested. Guess it doesn't matter now if you already called them.

There are a couple of interviews that Jraxis got before his camera battery died as we were leaving the park. Once we we're standing outside of city hall there was an electrical outlet he plugged into to recharge but at that point I was keeping the interview to one quick question.

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 19, 2009, 03:57 PM NHFT
I love this. Kudos to you, Mike, and welcome home!

Thanks Kevin. It feels great to be here  :)

Quote from: Jared on August 19, 2009, 05:45 PM NHFT
nice. i wish i had balls like that

It's easy. Simply choose to not be scared. After that it's all gravy ;D Besides, I don't think the nice men with guns in Manchester are going to be too happy with me once the video gets out.

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on August 19, 2009, 07:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 19, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on August 19, 2009, 07:37 AM NHFT
This is known as: Hit the ground running!

On the ground with a hit?

I was hoping someone would get something punny out of that.

Nice

Quote from: Toadstool on August 19, 2009, 10:57 PM NHFT
holy shit.
thats not what I was thinking was going be the outcome of thatttttttttttt

im sure you all are in awe? 

It looks to me you got low grade bud?

Maybe up the anty to some Headies?  and see what gives?  some real Stank skunk bud er someshit... lol 

I cant believe my eyesssssssss.
holy sweet jesus.  that just happened.

I think change can happen.  I really think so, it seems to be working...
*lil excited.

None of us did. There were plenty of police on patrol that I could have just showed it to and we joked that maybe I should carry a sign of some sort announcing what I was doing.

As far as the bud goes, it was small...maybe only a few hits in a bowl. Someone wouldn't get to smoke it if I did get arrested and I figured possessing any more would be a waste.

Quote from: UOGSammich on August 19, 2009, 10:59 PM NHFT
props to you man, not a pot smoker myself but I am a protester of this ridiculous non productive war on drugs, and being thrown in a cage for possessing something that grows on the earth.

My thoughts exactly. I hope to get an interview with the police chief and get his opinion on the record.

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 19, 2009, 11:17 PM NHFT
Yay!  Well done, Big Mike!

You earlier movers started all this. In a way I feel like this is my way of saying thanks to you.

Quote from: Pat K on August 19, 2009, 11:55 PM NHFT
:clap:  ;D 8)

Thanks Pat

Quote from: Ogre on August 20, 2009, 07:34 AM NHFT
:occasion14:

Thanks Ogre.

41mag

Of course if you scroll down you will see previous posts with an option on the right to insert a quote.

bigmike

Quote from: 41mag on August 20, 2009, 02:38 PM NHFT

Of course if you scroll down you will see previous posts with an option on the right to insert a quote.

Thanks

bigmike

FTL_Ian