• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Walmart hiring

Started by 41mag, August 19, 2009, 10:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

I'm currently working at the Walmart distribution center in Raymond (101 exit 5).  They have been hiring quite a bit lately and thought I'd pass it along to anyone here who might be interested.  The pay is decent ($16 give or take a bit), but it's HARD WORK. 

Apply here.

This is the logistics distribution center (6030) in Raymond, NH.  They pull oldest apps first and the application is only good for 60 days.  You will probably not hear anything for 50-55 days.

They also do have temps from several agencies.  I started they through Leddy Group, and later got hired for a permanent position.

TackleTheWorld

Lloyd Danforth

Desperate due to the recession, Wallmart resorts to the 4th and 5th worlds  for cheaper products!

djbridgeland

Walmart also just opened a new SuperCenter in Hooksett today. Just found out last week when I visited the old store and they had a sign stating the new store's opening.  So I'm sure they are hiring more staff for that as well.

Russell Kanning

i don't think walmart is participating in obama's depression

41mag

Quote from: djbridgeland on August 19, 2009, 05:58 PM NHFT
Walmart also just opened a new SuperCenter in Hooksett today. Just found out last week when I visited the old store and they had a sign stating the new store's opening.  So I'm sure they are hiring more staff for that as well.
The link above will work for that store also.