• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rooms available, short/long term Keene, 300-350 +split utilities

Started by David, August 21, 2009, 02:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

One or both of my current roommates are interested in moving on, but not till room is filled.

I am a Libertarian Pacifist, though I am not a gun grabber, or afraid of guns.  See this thread for Libertarian Pacifism details.   :)   http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=18944.0

350 room, is the only completely private room, has 3 windows, and an external door.  
300 room, has built in shelf,
there is a spot directly across from the 300 room that is big enough for a couch and several bags, and would be perfect for someone who is couch surfing, or just visiting.  That will soon be available for 150 a month plus even utility split.  If there are all 4 rooms rented out, this persons rent will go towards the other 3 rooms rent, thus bringing your rent down by 50 dollars.   :D  

Send a personal message for further details, or to visit.  

I will lock this thread when the room is no longer available.  

Toadstool

150  a MONTH for a spot ... hmm.
this can add A TON of cash towards racing...

Ill gonna think this out.
any parking? I have a car er two

David

The lease I signed allows for one parking space, though there is room for more, just very tight.  Street parking is fine, but in the winter the city tickets overnight parkers, so that becomes the issue. 

Lloyd Danforth

Find an elderly neighbor with a driveway.  Offer to make all the snow go away every time it snows for a parking spot.

KBCraig

Kat Kanning