• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester FIJA outreach

Started by bigmike, August 21, 2009, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

I'm of the opinion that activists should open carry at all times, but thanks for your input Fluff

Russell Kanning

does anyone have photos we can use for the Kira Report?

ancapagency

Not to minimize Big Mike's activism in anyway, but I think it's unfair, Ian, to claim that merely because other folk's activism is not of the high-publicity sort, that it is non-existent.  There are a lot of folks in places like Manchester and Concord and such that engage in a lot of hard work that is effective, but just isn't directed towards garnering the publicity for the activist themselves.

For example, all the folks who work so hard to organize big events like PorcFest and the Liberty Forum.

The folks who are doing the work behind the scenes to make things like the NHLA happen.

The folks who are working on economic activism, by providing goods and services outside the government system.

The folks who are working to recruit more movers, and the folks who are trying to help those new movers out with housing and jobs and such.

The folks who are trying to start businesses here.

The folks who are quietly volunteering and building community "cred" for the FSP in little towns all over the state, so that when some pro-government media "organ" tries to paint us all with the "crazy right-wing conspiracy nut" brush, folks can say "But I know Porcupines, and they aren't really like that!"

And so forth.

dalebert

bigmike

Russell I don't remember anyone taking still shots, just video, but I'll keep that in mind for other events.

AnCap, I think you're right. There are a lot of hard workers in the liberty movement doing things behind the scenes that aren't credited enough. My hat goes off to all of their dedication toward making New Hampshire a state where we can all have liberty in our lifetime.

FTL_Ian

Good point, AnCap.  Though, I never said it was nonexistant, just that Big Mike had no competition in the area of visible activism.  Those other folks are doing good things, no doubt.  It's just their efforts are largely off-the-radar, and therefore not in the same ballpark as Big Mike's work.

Mike Barskey

Another video of the Manchester FIJA outreach on Monday.

Fluff and Stuff

Thanks for posting the new video.  It was very good.  I made sure to give it 5 stars and comment on it.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: bigmike on September 02, 2009, 11:25 AM NHFT
Russell I don't remember anyone taking still shots, just video, but I'll keep that in mind for other events.
Ridley and I are wishing there were more photos to show the events and activism in nh and Kira is running her own report using people's photos and some she takes herself. You can send them by email to her or me or post them somewhere we can grab them. :)

Russell Kanning

bigmike

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on September 02, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Thanks for posting the new video.  It was very good.  I made sure to give it 5 stars and comment on it.

I think Bill and Mike did a great job editing the videos but I'm a little disappointed that I didn't explain the concept of jury nullification and juror's rights and why what we were doing there is a good idea.

I'll be sure to do it if I can get an on-camera interview with Paulette the jury clerk.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: bigmike on September 02, 2009, 06:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on September 02, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT

I think Bill and Mike did a great job editing the videos but I'm a little disappointed that I didn't explain the concept of jury nullification and juror's rights and why what we were doing there is a good idea.

I'll be sure to do it if I can get an on-camera interview with Paulette the jury clerk.

Do it in the video description or if it is too late for that, in the comments section.  It's all good.  Make another video next time.  Remember, shorter is usually better when it comes to Youtube videos.

Russell Kanning

if you do a short explanation we can add it to the Kira Report and like fluff said ... to a video description :)

Jacobus

bigmike

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 03, 2009, 06:39 AM NHFT
if you do a short explanation we can add it to the Kira Report and like fluff said ... to a video description :)

You want something to quote me from? I can put something together pretty quick if that's what you're looking for.

Is the Kira Report a news piece done by Kat's daughter? I haven't seen it before. If it's online can you post a link for me to check out?