• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester FIJA outreach

Started by bigmike, August 21, 2009, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Hey now, I wasn't complaining about the politicos- I was praising Big Mike's activism.   :P

Lloyd Danforth

My Bad!  The curmudgeon in me made me think you were slapping Manchester while slapping BigMike on the back :P

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 04, 2009, 06:56 AM NHFT
No.  I meant the two that I made with perhaps a little help with one of them, with my fasteners, out of lumber I pulled from a pile you were gong to burn.
I made them for the Burning Porcupine Festival grounds and you had no business selling them.
lots of people help you build them both .... with wood that me and my friends processed and handed to you .... remember those 2 huge piles of wood that we processed and you used to come by and "shop" from last summer? i have decided you should pay me for that.  :P
we ended up burning hardly any of it ... some it is still being stored and will be used

since then I have rebuilt one of the tables out of the wood that was processed and stored by me

until i build the second one .... should I pay you for your half? ..... or should I just take it off your bill?

Lloyd Danforth

You can rationalize this anyway you want.  The fact remains that the Burning Porcupine Festival Grounds is missing two donated attractive tables.  I don't care about the ugly one.  I think everyone here would like an explanation why you felt it necessary that those two tables had to go........anywhere else. I know I would.
I've been wondering what happened to them since this spring.  I thought maybe they would show up down at the amphitheater.  They didn't.  I kept thinking I would hear an explanation. I didn't.  I would suggest to people that perhaps you burned them for heat.  Interestingly enough, nobody questioned the suggestion.
Whatever you may think about me, half the people you know in your own community didn't question that you might have burned two perfectly good Picnic Tables.
I guess you're looking better having merely turned them into money.

Russell Kanning

why on earth would i burn furniture? we used the tables to cut our firewood on
i have salvaged wood that many others would consider unfit to pick up to burn
remember .... we were going to sell picnic tables? when someone asked to buy them .... i said "yes" .... then i built one to replace it

btw .... the current table kicks butt on your design .... I will stop telling people that it was inspired by you ... I will tell them that you think it sucks

FTL_Ian

Wow, this conflict sounds like it's no picnic!   :o

Tom Sawyer

What is with you people and outdoor furniture!!!  ;D
Couches, tables...

Build it like the man table, so heavy no one wants to move it.

Toadstool

Children,

run along and play nice.

When your all grown up y'all will look back at this and giggle over warm cider.

fuck,
I thought this was a Liberty forum.
Im lost.
back to the backwoods to smoke pot.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 04, 2009, 10:16 PM NHFT
Couches, tables...

;D

Humorrhoid

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 06, 2009, 07:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 04, 2009, 10:16 PM NHFT
Couches, tables...

;D

So heavy you get a hernia