• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Mass list" of items wanted

Started by Dave Ridley, August 22, 2009, 12:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cynthia

Quote from: Porcupine Realtor on August 28, 2009, 07:29 PM NHFT
I'd like to buy some guns.  .45 pistol.  .22 rifle.  .308 rifle.  Left-handed AR.  Maybe a small, inexpensive KelTec pistol. 

me too.

leetninja

I have a laptop for sale.  On the cheap for people here or good friends of.

Dell D620/630 - it is a current model.  New it cost ridiculous money (1700) but I am selling for a mere 700.  If you're really nice maybe less.

Dave Ridley

sorry for the slow response on this.... no one responded much at first so i stopped looking
  to pm me is usually better than responding here...but i will folo up on some of your offereings!

porcupine kate

Art supplies to each kids at Scholars academy

non toxic paints. paint brushes, canvases, pallets
Paper any color kind and size
markers, pens, pencils, crayons, etc
clay all kinds

Craft supplies
Yarn and lots of it
buttons, sequins, beads, string, pom poms, pipe cleaners, googley eyes, glitter, felt, fabric scraps,
wooden shapes, pillow stuffing, wire, glue etc.....
any and all kinds of cool stuff to make collages out of.

I'm always looking for beads glass, gemstones and metal.
Books on elementary school education, How to art books,

Firewood delivered to Manchester, all hard wood seasoned and unseasoned

Recumbent ReCycler

I have a bunch of stuff posted at http://apps.facebook.com/marketplace/seller/14040055/  The prices are not firm, so feel free to make an offer.

I have one of those hemp/cotton FSP polo shirts in XL which is gently used that I'd like to sell or give to a friend.

I have a 10'x10' First-Up gazebo that has a broken spar.  If you have a broken gazebo, you could take one of the spars off that one and make this one almost like new.  I remember seeing what appeared to be a broken First-Up gazebo at Hoyt Farm.  I'd like to sell (cheap) or donate mine to a good cause.

I also have the tarp material for one of those 10'x20' portable car ports that I'd be willing to give to whomever may want it.

I have a portable 12VDC DVD player that has suffered some damage, but works if you tape it closed.  I'm willing to give that away.

I have lots of tools for sale.

I would sell my Valentine 1 radar detector (latest version in like new condition) and remote display for the right price.  Otherwise I will probably give it to my brother or one of my better friends.

I have lots of books.

I have a lot of contact paper, double sided foam tape, adhesive backed vinyl and a little adhesive backed reflective mylar.

I have a very heavy '14 gun' safe from Sentry with an electronic lock.

Once my lawyer takes care of the paperwork and the SPD releases my property, I should have a decent collection of firearms and ammo for sale, as well as firearm parts (like magazines, barrels, etc.)

Everything must go this month unless I have an arrangement with someone else who would act as a broker or something along those lines.  If you don't have the cash right now, I would probably accept payment in installments or shire hours for most of the stuff I'm selling.  I'll add more to this list as I find or remember it.