• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fall 2009 Free Keene Fest

Started by Mike Barskey, August 24, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Do you ever feel like the government takes too much of your time and money, and takes the enjoyment out of your life?

The Free Keene Fest is a public outreach festival held each Spring and Fall with the purpose of having fun while introducing new people to the ideas of liberty. Join us for live music and food while also learning about many different avenues to achieve more liberty in our lifetimes.

Come out an join us for a festival with live music and food, followed by a picnic in the park! The Free Keene Fest is at 82 Main Street (Railroad Square) in Keene, New Hampshire, beginning at 11:00a and going until 3:00p, and the picnic will be in nearby Robin Hood park immediately following.

The event will include exhibitors such as:
There will be live music from the following bands:
The event is free and a lot of fun. I hope to see you there!

Visit the Free Keene Fest website for info and pictures. Details and discussions can be found there as well.

Russell Kanning

EthanLeeVita

I'm seriously contemplating a second visit for this. I may just visit every Free Keene Fest until I make the actual move. :P

Fluff and Stuff

Mike, you are a great activist.  Thank you for organizing this.  Heck, I find it stressful just organizing a table but you do a whole event  :o

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on August 24, 2009, 10:10 PM NHFT
Mike, you are a great activist.  Thank you for organizing this.  Heck, I find it stressful just organizing a table but you do a whole event  :o

He's also never organized events prior to Free Keene Fest - talk about picking up a ball and running with it.

I think he's gunning for your Activist of the Year position!

Mike Barskey

Oh, come on, y'all. No need to butter me up - I've already volunteered. :)

And thank you for helping me, as you all did the previous times, and for your own activism. We all do what we can.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 25, 2009, 06:21 AM NHFT
mike isn't that great

Properly punctuated, it should read:

Mike!  Isn't that great?!

Mike Barskey

We need to pay the bands if we want them to perform at the Fall 2009 Free Keene Fest. Please donate to help assure we have live music this time!

Please visit our ChipIn to donate.

Thank you!

Tom Sawyer

I was just talking about this last night...  8)

Support the live performances.  :)

FTL_Ian

Those bands rock.  I threw in $50.

Mike Barskey

Thank you so much for your donations! We have received over half of what we need to pay the bands to perform. If you haven't yet donated and would like to, we'd really appreciate it: ChipIn.

Thank you!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Mike Barskey on September 15, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
Thank you so much for your donations! We have received over half of what we need to pay the bands to perform. If you haven't yet donated and would like to, we'd really appreciate it: ChipIn.

Thank you!

If you never got all of the money to pay the bands, use the money to drive John and Rich down from Grafton.  They will likely play their mountain music for free  :P

Mike Barskey

John and Rich, you are more than welcome to come perform at the Free Keene Fest! A portion of these donations will be paid to you if you do.