• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fall 2009 Free Keene Fest

Started by Mike Barskey, August 24, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

If I can make it, ill also play for free if you want. Sounds like fun!

MTPorcupine3

Porcupine Realtor

Friends in Manchester and surrounds can hop on the Porcupine Party Bus and enjoy some beautiful fall foliage along the way. Live music, grub, liberty outreach at the destination.
Only $20  or 1 oz. silver for the trip -- includes snacks and a beverage. Leave the driving/parking to us.
NOTE: We only roll if there are at least 12 riders confirmed.
DEPARTS MANCHESTER at 10:00 a.m.; DEPARTS KEENE at 3:00 p.m.
(This is the day after the Pumpkin Festival road trip)
More details on Facebook at:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145069827430&index=1

Mike Barskey

We are so close to meeting our original goal of $200 to pay the bands to perform at the Free Keene Fest this Sunday. We're just $4 short! Of course, we have more bands performing this time: 4 (instead of 2), so the more money we have to pay them, the better.

Thank you so much for donating! And if you haven't yet but still would like to help us pay for the bands, please visit our ChipIn page.

David

I have never done a 'chipin' online, prefere to pay cash.  Would like to donate, who do I give it too? 

Mike Barskey

Quote from: David on October 12, 2009, 07:38 PM NHFT
I have never done a 'chipin' online, prefere to pay cash.  Would like to donate, who do I give it too?

Thank you, David! You can give it to me at the festival on Sunday, if you like. Or I'll be going to movie night in Winchester tomorrow. I really appreciate the help.

Mike Barskey

I think Ryan and Kellie have the materials for Operation Politically Homeless (i.e., the World's Smallest Political Quiz): the chart, quizzes, signs, flyers, etc. Is anyone willing to man this table and ask passers-by to take the quiz and post their results on the chart?

Also, Kellie and Ryan, can you please verify whether you have the materials? If you don't, I'd like to find them.

Thanks.

kellie

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 13, 2009, 08:07 AM NHFT
I think Ryan and Kellie have the materials for Operation Politically Homeless (i.e., the World's Smallest Political Quiz): the chart, quizzes, signs, flyers, etc. Is anyone willing to man this table and ask passers-by to take the quiz and post their results on the chart?

Also, Kellie and Ryan, can you please verify whether you have the materials? If you don't, I'd like to find them.

Thanks.

Yes.  I'll bring them.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: kellie on October 13, 2009, 08:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 13, 2009, 08:07 AM NHFT
I think Ryan and Kellie have the materials for Operation Politically Homeless (i.e., the World's Smallest Political Quiz): the chart, quizzes, signs, flyers, etc.
Also, Kellie and Ryan, can you please verify whether you have the materials?

Yes.  I'll bring them.

Great. Thanks!

Mike Barskey

The Liberty Bus is giving rides to the Free Keene Fest from Manchester for only $10 (just lowered from their original price of $20)! Please contact Mark Warden ASAP to reserve your spot on the bus.

See you Sunday!

thinkliberty

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 15, 2009, 04:41 PM NHFT
The Liberty Bus is giving rides to the Free Keene Fest from Manchester for only $10 (just lowered from their original price of $20)! Please contact Mark Warden ASAP to reserve your spot on the bus.

See you Sunday!

How do I contact Mark Warden for a spot on the liberty bus?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: thinkliberty on October 15, 2009, 05:04 PM NHFT
How do I contact Mark Warden for a spot on the liberty bus?

You can send him a PM on this forum. He's "Porcupine Realtor." I'll let him know to keep an eye out for it.

thinkliberty

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Mike Barskey on August 24, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT
The Fall 2009 Free Keene Fest will be Sunday, October 18, 2009 (the day after the Keene Pumpkin Festival). Details and discussions can be found here. It should be even a little bigger and better than the last one!

I can't find anything  that says what time this thing starts.

Kat Kanning

Oh nevermind, I found it on Facebook:  11:00