• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building our Own Community Health Clinic

Started by Humorrhoid, August 25, 2009, 10:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Humorrhoid

Alaska Indian Tribal Consortium. They have their own clinic where natural medicine is advocated.

Why can't we do the same. I will volunteer as dentist. Fees is collected only for materials. Our own dental lab where you
will be assisted to build your own treatment. You are your own maker. When everybodyow to take good care of themslves , no more needs of me.

I am fired.

firecracker joe

I would definitly use and support a free state run health clinic  what a great idea. I havent been to a md  in a long time and would go in the free staters could get on up and running.

EthanLeeVita

Had to triple read "free state run health clinic". :P Kinda makes you think about how language works, eh?

Pat McCotter

Humorrhoid

There are so many ways to get around our healthcare system. I know one hospital in Nashua ,is using the internet for Xrays interpretation in India. As well as MRi ,actually the whole shebang.

KBCraig

Pat McCotter

KBCraig

firecracker joe

I'm not an english scholar ,but my heart and mind are in the right place!
I would just like  to get affordable medical care (as i am getting older) that doesnt involve an insurance company or federal govt. getting their 2 cents for my medical care....

EthanLeeVita

Of course, I do too. Don't mind our silly distractions.

Free libertarian

Quote from: KBCraig on August 26, 2009, 01:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 26, 2009, 01:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 26, 2009, 12:17 PM NHFT
Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Pandas do that, right?

Pandas do, that right?

I believe in the right to arm bears, but I'm a little skeptical about the right to do Pandas.

Humorrhoid

PattyLee loves dogs

Ultimately I am hoping to  get home health care called Freedom Therapy, for neuro, ortho, cardio pulmonary rehab strategies, free of government. Currently am working inside system but electronic paper work dominates too much time for reimbursement and is not private despite HIPPA. Currently enslaved, would  like more freedom in work but am now too dependent on paycheck. Goal to get off ground by 6/10 and if others want to collaborate or refer let me know. PL