• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shea-Porter 8-30-09 Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6

Started by sgtusmc, August 30, 2009, 06:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Shea-Porter 8-30-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   People are angry at Shea-Porter and one just has to ask why.  Here is an elected official that claims that she is a Veteran because her husband served in the Air Force for over 20 years.  Here is government official that has to have her voters search for weapons before she will talk to them.   This U.S. Rep will only hold limited Town Hall style meetings for a limited audience mostly hand picked from a different state.  Here is a Woman that the newspapers limit, edit and censor the public's opinion if it degrades her character.  This woman that claims to help veterans yet if the veteran's cause cannot boost Shea-Porter's image the veteran is cover-up and lost in the system.  This elected official Shea-Porter has members of the American Legion removed from Legion property that she does not like before she will enter to talk to the members.  Do you want to know why the people are angry?
   I am a 100% disabled veteran.  Shea-Porter had me arrested by the Dover NH police because she did not like my opinion letter.   The newspapers refused to print it and went so far as to degrade my character in the public forum to make Shea-Porter look good.  Shea-Porter had a Veterans Doctor from the Manchester NH. VA hospital file commitment orders to stop my letters.   It is believed Shea-Porter had this Veteran's medical care stopped to stop my opinion letters.  Ask your self where is the unbiased news?  Why does the news continually throw Shea-Porter in our faces as a hero?  I voted for Shea-Porter because she was the better of the two evils that the two party systems allowed us to vote for. 
   I am not angry.  I am a voter that is expressing what is wrong and needs to be corrected.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Simper Fi