• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIJA Outreach, Grafton Superior Court in Haverhill, Tuesday 8 September 2009

Started by MTPorcupine3, August 30, 2009, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

The next voir dire is Tuesday, 8 September 2009 starting 8:30. Generally the voir dire is the first Monday of every month, but this month it's moved back for the holiday. There will be two or three of us there passing out FIJA pamphlets. Can anyone join in?

The exact location is 3785 Dartmouth College Highway, North Haverhill   , 787-6961.

Kat Kanning

MTPorcupine3

Bump! We look to be at least three, with several maybes. We're planning on leaving the Compound by 7:00 so as to arrive by 8:00 and catch prospective jurors as they arrive by 8:30. Anyone else?

MTPorcupine3

We just did a mapquest search. It'll take about 90 minutes, so we'll leave the Compound by 6:30, not 7:00.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Lloyd Danforth

Just about all people who admitted to being prospective jurors took our pamphlets. A couple of bureaucrats came out of the building, asked for pamphlets and went back in.

bigmike

MTPorcupine3

I only know of one person who turned down a brochure. I have reason to believe he was an attorney: pompous and arrogant was he, with a satchel.

Me: "Jury duty?"
Him: "Yep."
Me: "This is for you."
Him: (Blowing past me) "No thanks."

Well, he didn't exactly say he was a juror.

Bottom line: We were well received, never approached by police or challenged in anyway.

Free libertarian

Russell Kanning

Pat K

FTL_Ian

OferNave