• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Board software upgrade

Started by Kat Kanning, August 31, 2009, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

There have been some changes in the new version. 

New members are going to be moderated in their first posts.  I'm tired of people signing up for accounts just to post one spam message.

Manage people you ignore in your private message options:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=settings

'Ignore board' is done in some way I haven't figured out yet.

More to come.

K. Darien Freeheart

I'm noticing bugs.  Do you want reports or not?

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Actually, it's the same "bug", the rest are "features".

Anything with the "last" class doesn't have a background. Specifically, "Logout", "Link to calendar" and "Print".

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Firefox 3.5 on Ubuntu Hardy.

It's been fixed now though.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Strings of letters aren't scary  :P

K. Darien Freeheart

Every post I make now says "Reminder: This post will not appear until approved by a moderator."

Gah!

Kat Kanning

hmmm.....moderation seems to be buggy

KBCraig

Last night, the "fast modify" button on the right didn't want to work. It kept kicking me back to the previous (un-edited) post. I finally gave up and used the regular "edit" button.

I haven't yet tried to duplicate the problem.

Kat Kanning

I've asked the programmer guys what's the problem with the post moderation.  Will look into the quick modify when I get a minute :)

Kat Kanning

No word from the programmer guys, but I did change one thing.  Hopefully that will solve the problem of people's posts coming up for moderation when they shouldn't be.  :fingerscrossed: