• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Board software upgrade

Started by Kat Kanning, August 31, 2009, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

KBCraig, I think I fixed your 'quick modify' problem.  Want to test it out?  :)

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteNo word from the programmer guys, but I did change one thing.  Hopefully that will solve the problem of people's posts coming up for moderation when they shouldn't be.

I'm still getting the notification. I'm not being impatient either, just letting ya know.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you went with the RC release instead of a stable one?

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 04, 2009, 08:40 AM NHFT
KBCraig, I think I fixed your 'quick modify' problem.  Want to test it out?  :)

Let's see...

Does it work?

Yep, works fine now!

K. Darien Freeheart

Kat Kanning

Yes, I wanted to try the beta because of the post moderation and because it is supposed to let you ignore individual topics, neither of which are working for me :/

Kat Kanning

OK, Anton Lee and Kevin Dean, I made you global moderators as a workaround.  Post something so I can see if it works  :)

K. Darien Freeheart

Yes, I can see and post.

Everything is now in Japanese though. I think for most mere mortals, that might be a problem. Screenshot attached.

Kat Kanning

Picky picky.

(Just kidding!  That's really weird.)

Kat Kanning

Sure 'nuff, there are now two user using Japanese.

K. Darien Freeheart

Kat Kanning

Ari gato....or something like that.  :D

AntonLee

I can read and post things now too.

yay!  First I was moderated every post and now this.  I feel like a rags to riches story.   ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: AntonLee on September 04, 2009, 10:45 PM NHFT
yay!  First I was moderated every post and now this.  I feel like a rags to riches story.   ;D

I'm glad your on to riches, and off the rag.

AntonLee

someone told me today I'm permanently PMS'ing over government.  I laughed because it's true.   ;D

Friday

FWIW, the search function leaves something to be desired.  I searched for a post that I remember pretty clearly, and it didn't come up in the search results.  It wouldn't have been in the now-deceased political section, either.