• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Security guards for U2 concert in Boston

Started by liftsboxes, September 04, 2009, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

liftsboxes

SM Security needs 50 security guards for the U2 concerts on the 20th and 21st of September.

These will be two long days and you will be standing much of the time.  The shifts will be from 8AM to 1AM on both days.  You need to be commit to both days to work this gig.

Pay is $9.00 per hour as an independant contractor.  Checks will be cut on the 28th of Sept for this work.

SM Security
14 Stiles Ste 202
Salem, NH
www.smsecurity.net

We will try and set up carpooling or a shuttle bus from Salem, NH to Foxboro / Gillette Stadium where the concert will be.

Attire is black dress pants (no jeans), black shoes, and a t-shirt.  A polo will be provided on site to wear over your t-shirt.

Email me as kirk@smsecurity.net with any questions.

First 50 qualified applicants to come by the SM offices to sign up will get the gig.  Alternates will be taken, but I can't make any promises for work availability.

Russell Kanning

man .... that weekend is the Grafton Apple Festival .... the second biggest thing this year for me

Fluff and Stuff

Thanks for the tip.  This could help a lot of people I know.

Fluff and Stuff

This is such a great opportunity for freedom lovers.  I hope 30 freedom lovers applied.

liftsboxes

three so far ... there are 19 out of 50 spots left

liftsboxes

I may have some bad news.  The venue is talking about chopping this detail down from 50 people to a dozen or so.  This is not set in stone yet, so if you've already signed up you may still have a spot.  I would not at this point, drive in to sign up, however.

There are still spots open for part-time security guards and sales positions, however.  Contact me for more details.