• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Video: Tim Hawkins - A Homeschool Family

Started by MTPorcupine3, September 05, 2009, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

thinkliberty

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

PattyLee loves dogs

:grommit: :clap: :newheart: :homeschool:

ALSO; checked out series "Sovereign Solutions" by Grafton's own MTPorcupine3 (Utube); very interesting interviews. Rich is very sharp and PERSUASIVE.  I will look into the  issues here. Not sure I believe all of the conclusions.... I just never knew he had done these. Cool, check it out. I have much to learn. I have known and talked at length w Rich, listened too. Never knew about this series, so much dedication.

PS: I am still looking for the Waco survivor interview you did. Would be interested to watch this.

MTPorcupine3

Well, thank you for the plug, Patty!

Just for clarification, note the username MTPorcupine3, and the correct name of the show, Sovereign Solutions. Just do a www.Google.com/video search for Sovereign Solutions, and any subject you want to narrow it down to: education, homeschooling, IRS, UN Flag burn, Waco, Oklahoma City bombing, law, asset protection, state sovereignty, (so-called) Civil War, natural parenting, vaccine liberation, Liberty Dollar, NoNAIS (National Animal Identification System), Solari, Nomad University, Free State Project...

PattyLee loves dogs

Thanks a lot Rich for your great help!    PL